inconnus stat!!

N

necrofill

i had tried to found out why mysthic have broke there own concept with the class necro and the race inconnu... for the first ill think we all can agree on that all classes there belive in god of somekind use piety to their mana poll right? :D good... but then we got necros, priest of the god of the underworld!! and they use int. so here comes the question (prolly nobody there can answer =)) why did mysthic creat a class there belive in a god, but use int? only answer i can think on is all other alb caster use int therefor they gave necros int.

the next is bout the class inconnu... they r sevants of the god of the underworld, therefor it would sound most correct if they got 70 pie instead of 70 int.. this will result in 2 think all inconnu sorcs, necros and cabas will be f*cked, but all inconnu reavers will get something.

(ps. sorry for my bad english :D)

A

Auriel

It the same with Sylvan. They're nature orientated so you'd imagine +Emp to make them good as druids, but no they get +Int like an elf... hohum.

O

old.m0000

because mythic are american fucktards with no clue.

N

necrofill

Originally posted by Auriel
It the same with Sylvan. They're nature orientated so you'd imagine +Emp to make them good as druids, but no they get +Int like an elf... hohum.

thats coz the 2 classes there came with sylvans VWs and animists both use int :)

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by necrofill
i had tried to found out why mysthic have broke there own concept with the class necro and the race inconnu... for the first ill think we all can agree on that all classes there belive in god of somekind use piety to their mana poll right? :D good... but then we got necros, priest of the god of the underworld!! and they use int. so here comes the question (prolly nobody there can answer =)) why did mysthic creat a class there belive in a god, but use int? only answer i can think on is all other alb caster use int therefor they gave necros int.

the next is bout the class inconnu... they r sevants of the god of the underworld, therefor it would sound most correct if they got 70 pie instead of 70 int.. this will result in 2 think all inconnu sorcs, necros and cabas will be f*cked, but all inconnu reavers will get something.

Well 1 thing is for certain. You have a point at least but ......

If you did change inconnu stats you would pretty much make them a 1 class pony. A Reaver, losing nothing from the change but gaining alot more dmg and larger power pool. Like a Briton Friar ;) < the only kind ofc! :eek:>

So based on that I can understand why they decided not to 'roleplay' on this and not gimp there new Race/ Class they just created so you would buy there add on :D.

A good point none the less.

B

Belomar

piety - n. 1 : the quality or state of being pious: as a : fidelity to natural obligations (as to parents) b : dutifulness in religion : DEVOUTNESS
2 : an act inspired by piety
3 : a conventional belief or standard : ORTHODOXY
synonym see FIDELITY

(From http://www.m-w.com/)

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by necrofill

easy one this one

Its a role play game so think Role play

AD&D one of the best and first Roleplay games going...

In the forgoten realms the God of Magic is Mystra and casters generaly follow her... yet int is there casting stat

on Dragon lance the gods are Paladine Nutralitys and takahisis and casters choose there god acording to alinement, yet still int is there casting stat

Users who are viewing this thread