INBREED you little vindictive tosser!!!!!

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
You dont seem to realise that the cleric with you caused the reason why i helped fayte...he stunned and buffed sheared him so i helped him out v the 2 of you.. I dont allow 2 v 1...
jimmythepost please control your little lapdog bragar from now on m8 cos would of killed the cleric if was not for his stunn..

thanks for listening

Jamie

Septina

Part of the furniture
I dont think you need to explain anything to the likes of Inbreed. :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Sheriff Stajj and deputy Jamiesmallicus, the RvR police.

When kids don't play fair the police always steps in, haven't you noticed?

Where would the world be today without some of the rules/laws and police to keep order? ;)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
i would say in the past he has been ok towards me he never mindlessly nuked me down and i never jumped on him.

but what am i meant to do when the DI bot is stunning and buffshearing me? i attacked the cleric - then out of defence you nuke me to save the DI bot, i kill it and kill you and then you rude me - kek meight next time i'll be buffsheared then nuked down yus?

self defence meightz - was ok footage killing you both but not movie worthy ^-^

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
but overall rvr was abit shit today i mean you think you can leave a RR8+ after you have basically slaughtered them - but ofc they add 30 seconds later. i dunno red is dead etc from now on :confused:

i generally stop killing people if they land on 10% or less because well the fight is over and im not trying to whore rps too much - but it is abit shit still if they try to continue fighting...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
just re-roll Limors tbh, Dyvet is dead

friky

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i agree mate, i feel for the old wallo / inbreed .. such a nice decent friendly guy, left his account in the hands of some tossa , got him kicked out of 3 guilds and a realy bad name .. he aint even been playing 2 munths :S

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
just re-roll Limors tbh, Dyvet is dead

i play avalon - well not so much atm because im between living situations - and i have 50's on classic in US

but US is a joke you can take FG's with trios

think we were cabalist, sorc and cleric dont think we were properly templated and the cleric had never played a seer properly before and we still killed a fg was jokes ^-^

but avalon is just to zergy since i like solo action - i cant really find a good trade off on any server for my type of play. I like fg action but at the same time i like to be able to get up and go out and solo.

hope this makes sense alcohol rox ^-^ - im going hardcore on the baby sham's as ixnay would have you believe.

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
When kids don't play fair the police always steps in, haven't you noticed?

Where would the world be today without some of the rules/laws and police to keep order? ;)

Maybe we would have a perfect and free society built on the principles of anarchy? I learned about that in school.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
i play avalon - well not so much atm because im between living situations - and i have 50's on classic in US

think we were cabalist, sorc and cleric dont think we were properly templated and the cleric had never played a seer properly before and we still killed a fg was jokes ^-^

but avalon is just to zergy since i like solo action - i cant really find a good trade off on any server for my type of play. I like fg action but at the same time i like to be able to get up and go out and solo.

hope this makes sense alcohol rox ^-^ - im going hardcore on the baby sham's as ixnay would have you believe.

I have found plenty of soloers or small groups of players on avalon you just need to know where to look and it does involve a bit of traveling which can be frustrating if you do get run over by a zerg a few times. Look around the exp areas, the center portal keeps of each realm and around PoC/second laby entrance.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Maybe we would have a perfect and free society built on the principles of anarchy? I learned about that in school.

Well I'm glad you got something out of school atleast :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH

I like solo action and I enjoy playing my infiltrator a lot, however in the last week it was just very boring.. Couldnt find almost any enemies to fight and fighting the same shield tanks over and over again isnt my definition of fun, almost no stealthers left on the server.

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
Hi jamies, dont blame bragar, its happens, was fighting chessynob in duel. along came killspam, he stun me kill me. its happens on all realms
your friend is your release button.

your mate and mine jimmythepost

elbeek

Part of the furniture
You dont seem to realise that the cleric with you caused the reason why i helped fayte...he stunned and buffed sheared him so i helped him out v the 2 of you.. I dont allow 2 v 1...
jimmythepost please control your little lapdog bragar from now on m8 cos would of killed the cleric if was not for his stunn..

thanks for listening

Jamie

You don't allow....lol. When you own the company and the server you will be entitled to lay down the law, till then stfu.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
You don't allow....lol. When you own the company and the server you will be entitled to lay down the law, till then stfu.

Try reading it in a different way perhaps?

He doesn't allow it in his playstyle so he helps even out the numbers, can that be correct?

Oh, look at that.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
but overall rvr was abit shit today i mean you think you can leave a RR8+ after you have basically slaughtered them - but ofc they add 30 seconds later. i dunno red is dead etc from now on :confused:

Don't give in to the dark side!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

If he was 'laying down the law' you post might of had an ounce of worth. People can play by their own honour codes, dare I say - they pays their subs to.

And anyhow, I always love a Jamies thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom