In wich patch can you play with 2 chars on same acc on same server?

S

Shaki/Aeis

I think I've read it in some patch notes. Anyone know if this is correct and in what patch it is?

D

Danya

It's incorrect, there is no patch which allows multiple logins to one account.

You're probably thinking of 1.59(1.60?) which allows you to run two copies of the client on the same computer. You can't log both into the same account though, you need two accounts.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Danyan

You're probably thinking of 1.59(1.60?) which allows you to run two copies of the client on the same computer. You can't log both into the same account though, you need two accounts.
Aye, 1.60

A

Anu

weee roll on 1.60 where every man(or woman) has a buffbot :D

E

erl

Originally posted by Anu
weee roll on 1.60 where every man(or woman) has a buffbot :D

I don't think it'll make a difference since everyone is using daox/whatever anyways, and it's perfectly possible to run two instances of daoc that way.

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by erl
I don't think it'll make a difference since everyone is using daox/whatever anyways, and it's perfectly possible to run two instances of daoc that way.

Are they :confused: Thats news to me

O

old.Katie

Do you need 2 CD keys to run the 2 accounts in 1.60? or just pay for a 2nd account and run both at the same time / same comp??

O

old.tRoG

2 CD Keys.

[EDIT: Oh, and it's SI only. So you'll have to have two versions of classic DAOC, and two SI packs]

[EDIT2: Not that I endorse that sort of thing, of course.]

T

Tesla Monkor

.. and a very powerful computer with a bucketload of memory.

M

moo_work

2 accounts runs file on a 1ghz amd duron with gf4 and 512 ram

thats not exactly "top" spec is it..

A

Arakasi01

Great more loving to buffbots, just what this game needs

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by Danyan

didnt we do this anyway? log 2accounts on same PC with DAoX/DAoCwin

or was it against CoC
:rolleyes:

S

scartooth

While you actually need to have 2 accounts , you dont actually need the cd keys. If the accounts are active and in as much as they were registered when they were first installed etc then they will work.

What i mean is when i reinstall DAoC i never bother with the cd key in the box. At the moment both my accounts have empty cd key boxes as it doestn check for these ingame at all. All that is checked is valid subscription.

You still have to have bougt DAoC tho (either yourself or anyone else) you cant just creat an account from nothing.

(Oh and does anyone have daox working now with 1.59 in classic client anyway? I thought it didnt work? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom