In what CM has became?

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
their are some really great people in cm, but a shame some of the strict ones ruin it a tad for the rest. silly rule. i guess if ure gm, do what you want with guild

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt want blame all CM, most of the people inside this guild are really nice people, I have posted it because its not normal threatening people saying that he will kick someone if someone helps any1 with any char in other realm, so I dont want people think that most of Custodia Malacitana members are bad people as its not true. Just only 1 or 2 of their guildmasters that are making no sense rules harming their guildmates and friends of their guildmates.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
And yet just like a nasty unwanted rash you still keep coming back here.

There was a time I had respect for you. You are now just another fucking forum troll, go roleplay somewhere else you fucktard.

Sorin

Banned
i didnt think KZN was even in CM anymore, last few times i seen him runnin about the frontier he's in a guild called Balletdancers

Ballet dancers is a guild we use to claim towers/keeps.. and its running low on bps.

Himse

FH is my second home
Kzn is a bad player anyway, why do you really care?

To be honest, take it up with Blindguardian, Kzn isn't one to talk and make rules if he isn't the first true GM, he's just a fuckwit who gained his realm rank through sheer clueless playing.

I've got to say, he's more retarded than Hansi..

Actually no, on equal par!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm..

So.. is KZN really the bad guy in this case ?

Or is he just trying to avoid, a guildie from xrealming... course ofc, people are allowed to play several realms ... the problem is.. can they/ You control it.. can you play 1 realm at a time, and not log in chars from both realms,.. as loads of players appently are..:(
We from Colon Cap D :D left our guild and alliance for that reason, after getting zerged by hibs who got info, of where we moved in rvr, by a guildie, who duallogged, ...and admitted it in guildchat.. just because we killed his hibchar " a few times " :p .. he didnt even care to join the zerg.. no just kept telling in hib alliancechat where we were :S ..
and who of you guys havent " wasted " several hours in a relicraid ( if wasted is the right word.. rvr is rvr.. and rps are still rps :p ) because the opponent realm out of nowhere pops exactly where you are..? well i've tryed it a few times allready.. and im still new in game..
When you afterwards finds out, that it actually is a (friend?) guildie or one close to you that has been xrealming.. then i understand what KZN's argument for the guildkicking is ..!

Dan

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
ooh.. forgot to say ... Yes.!
Colon Cap D joined Cm allliance after that episode

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato, you can't mention a guild whilst slurring them then expect them to not reply.

Stop being so childish and act your age.

Funnily enough I wasn't just refering to this thread, however any thread criticising guilds is the perfect place to mention them is it not?

only unwanted by you as far as I can tell. I'll make you a deal though, we'll set up a poll and whoever comes out to be most unwanted on these forums will shut the FH door behind him. oK lOrD kAgAtO?

Oh im by far not the first and certainly wont be the last person to tell you all to sod of to your own forums. :)

but what they did deserved and still does, just a tiny little bit of respect.

erm, sorry but no.

There was a time I had respect for you. You are now just another fucking forum troll, go roleplay somewhere else you fucktard.

yeah yeah, heard that one before, yet funnily enough all I remember is endless insults from you on here, so i'm hardly going to feel like i've lost something here am I?

As for the roleplay, funny, I thought this was a mmoRPG I must be mistaken.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
As for the roleplay, funny, I thought this was a mmoRPG I must be mistaken.

Ahh, so you're just acting to be a complete fuckwit then?

In that case well done m8! you had me going for years there

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Chapter I (from 2 years ago to 28th April 2007)

Well I will begin telling what happened; I became a member of Custodia Malacitana a few years ago, we were only spanish people till one day Blindguardian AKA Guild Master of Custodia Malacitana asked us if we would like other people for other countries would like to join, well we said ok and then many nice people come inside guild and it was ok, well after time grouping in rvr they started inviting more and more people inside guild it was in one hand ok, because its good with more people to play with, but in the other hand it was a problem as it was getting hard get a room in group, well after some days, my brother that was in Custodia Malacitana decided go in a set group with his cleric because never got room in group and well he left his cleric from guild and joined the setgroup guild I think this guild was called FairPlay or something like this, well the next day Kzn a new GuildMaster of Custodia Malacitana, kicked all the chars of my brother from Custodia Malacitana, well me after see this I got pissed off of this things and left too from Custodia Malacitana, but well we still could play with friends that we got in Custodia Malacitana for example "Wicalea, Ardorin, Zarza etc etc..." (I cant say all the names because it could take too long ;) ) and we have been playing many hours in PVE and in RVR

Chapter II (From 28th April 23:15 to now)

Well my brother decided make a ML10 farm time ago and well 28t April was the day for begging farming all was ok and a Custodia Malacitana member was comming too, (I cant say name because I dont want anyone get any problem) all was going good till this Member of CM tell me that he can join, because if he helps us in ML10 he will be kicked from Custodia Malacitana, after I get shocked I asked him, why? and he told me: because Kzn has just said that if someone from Custodia Malacitana helps someones with an alt in other realm he will be kicked, and all of this because my brother created a healer in midgard for play some nights with spanish friends in set groups, because we all know what population problem we got in Dyvet server and its for some albs not fun at all because albion zergs, and it means sometimes nothing to kill. Then I started PMing Kzn, you can read this in this SS:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9199/sshot221tr3.jpg

Well after this I decided not to post in freddyshouse, because well, I though that he was angry for something and well, why to post?
But well today has happened other thing that make me post it in FH because I dont think its a normal thing.
And here we go, today this afternoon, some CM players invited me to grp for rvr a little, till Zorbas ask me if I can join CM Ts, then I answer, no I cant, because I have been banned from Custodia TS because my brother got an alt in midgard, after this he said me: sorry need to disband :( else we will have trouble

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3676/sshot222tm7.jpg

Well and this is all, maybe Im not right but well I dont think threatening people from his guild that I think they should be considered game/guild friends be an honest thing.
Well sorry for posting, my english faults, and take your time reading that weird thing.

Good to express yourself on FH, you know CM is always a good laugh for the (ex-)playing daoc ppl. Its not CM that has been changed, the additude against you personnaly have been changed.

Labels/Faraon asking 6-9 months to join CM cause they miss CM, in the past they left, joined and left again, dont want those kind of ppl, you join and stay or you leave and stay away.

They day before this screenshot, Faraon pmming me on Alb and start acting like a mid, and QQ on me about fights arround bridge we add and that CM always add, (you learn quick from your new realmmates), so we as CM GM's said that if he has an additude against our guild why should we help a person like that.

I dont mind ppl playing other realm, and i dont mind ppl from my guild helping them, but its you that i dont want them to help.

If you hate/dislike me, then just ignore me, or shout at me. Dont run like a baby to FH to post a pm conversation, cause what kind of goal do you have/want with this post? That ppl start hating CM as they allready do? Ppl like us or they dont, who cares.

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
Good to express yourself on FH, you know CM is always a good laugh for the (ex-)playing daoc ppl. Its not CM that has been changed, the additude against you personnaly have been changed.

Labels/Faraon asking 6-9 months to join CM cause they miss CM, in the past they left, joined and left again, dont want those kind of ppl, you join and stay or you leave and stay away.

They day before this screenshot, Faraon pmming me on Alb and start acting like a mid, and QQ on me about fights arround bridge we add and that CM always add, (you learn quick from your new realmmates), so we as CM GM's said that if he has an additude against our guild why should we help a person like that.

I dont mind ppl playing other realm, and i dont mind ppl from my guild helping them, but its you that i dont want them to help.

If you hate/dislike me, then just ignore me, or shout at me. Dont run like a baby to FH to post a pm conversation, cause what kind of goal do you have/want with this post? That ppl start hating CM as they allready do? Ppl like us or they dont, who cares.

First at all, remove Labels from all you said, as when I left guild I have never pmed you or someone to rejoin Custodia Malacitana, some time ago my brother asked me that if I could join CM, if I would join, I said him NO, because It was my decision to leave and I wont come back again.

When my brother pm'ed you the day before, he wasnt whining to you, just only saying what happened in rvr last day, when you fight against them in bridge adding from behind, he said only that he dislikes it; then I said him that dont say anything because nowdays adding in rvr zerg is typical.

Other point is that I HAVENT any char in midgard or hibernia and you saying your "guildmates" will be kicked if they help me?
My goal in this threat is not critic Custodia Malacitana, only you and the other guild leader that was saying those things; to be honest you and your deccisions care me a damm as Im not in your guild anymore, just only say that I dont think threatening guildmates for kicking them if they help someone with chars in other realm is a normal thing, when I got many friends in Custodia Malacitana that I have been playing with, before you came Custodia Malacitana.
If you hate me, do it; do you think Im worried about it? Just only say that I have never harmed Custodia Malacitana, even I have deffended custodia Malacitana in some whine posts about rvr.
And if you got any problem with me, pm it to me, dont act like a 5 years old saying your guildmates that they will get kicked for helping me.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
em i think as regards the original poster i think there is more to it than meets the eye. i lvl'd a therg on alb about 5 weeks ago and got help from various cm members and even kzn himself. so yes they do help ppl from other realms, however i agree with the policy that if they dont want ppl from other realms in there guild, that is a matter for themselves. its like horlely from cla, they play to there rules, ''f its read its dead'', we might not like it but thats it, get on with it.

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with the policy that if they dont want ppl from other realms in there guild, that is a matter for themselves. its like horlely from cla, they play to there rules, ''f its read its dead'', we might not like it but thats it, get on with it.

Problem is that he doesnt want people who has chars in other realm, no matter if they inside guild or not, as how I said Im not in Custodia Malacitana since September last year. I can accept a guild doesnt want people who plays in different realms, because its normal, not everybody are honest people and can "spy" in guilds about rvr plans.
To be honest I prefered he pm me: "I hate you and I dont want anyone grp with you", instead of threatening people with kicking from guild if someone helps anyone with any char in other realm, because if the problem is with me why to threatening their guildmates?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The level of retardness is too high to be true in this. But seriously can't expect nothing different from some usual suspects i guess.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
I helped prod too ;) and I pl'd WELAOFDOOOOOOOOOM :p just thought id post that im a lovely sexy avalonian that loves all things green and blue! unless they chase me half way accross Hadrians walls for a solo kill

you know who u are apocalypsis reloaded!

/disrespect all of you!

fao stinkbox: nice fights yesterday sir! nice to see some people still have respect for the unstealthed soloer ! :)

Zimzum

Fledgling Freddie
I helped prod too ;) and I pl'd WELAOFDOOOOOOOOOM :p just thought id post that im a lovely sexy avalonian that loves all things green and blue! unless they chase me half way accross Hadrians walls for a solo kill

you know who u are apocalypsis reloaded!

/disrespect all of you!

An adder got pwned wtf!

Btw is Apocalipsis.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
If I Was The One In Guild Who Said I Would Get In Trouble For Helping Them.............

Cm Dont Pay My Subs I Do.......

I Would Tell Cm To Ram There Guild Up There Arse!! I Do What I Want When I Want, I Like Helping Folk But If Gm Are Going To Say That To Be He Would Get Well Told Like!!!! Told To Bolt!!!

If Thats His Rules To Hid Guild Sad Sad Person, Folk Play The Game How They Want Not How The Guild Wants Them To Play Full Stop!!

Enough Said!!!

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
If I Was The One In Guild Who Said I Would Get In Trouble For Helping Them.............

Cm Dont Pay My Subs I Do.......

I Would Tell Cm To Ram There Guild Up There Arse!! I Do What I Want When I Want, I Like Helping Folk But If Gm Are Going To Say That To Be He Would Get Well Told Like!!!! Told To Bolt!!!

If Thats His Rules To Hid Guild Sad Sad Person, Folk Play The Game How They Want Not How The Guild Wants Them To Play Full Stop!!

Enough Said!!!

I like the use of capitals, it's...... different :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bandwagon flaming thread.

I have some beef with Kzn too, yet CM has internal rules and they are on their internal web forums.

People who chain change guilds like Labels and his bro have been doing it are not welcome, CM wants dedicated players to the guild and to Albion and that's why they are not interested in guys who have characters in other realms on Dyvet and play them.

The rules are based on bad experience with guild hoppers and xrealmers and you can whine about it as much as you want, but you will still have no point.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Bandwagon flaming thread.

I have some beef with Kzn too, yet CM has internal rules and they are on their internal web forums.

People who chain change guilds like Labels and his bro have been doing it are not welcome, CM wants dedicated players to the guild and to Albion and that's why they are not interested in guys who have characters in other realms on Dyvet and play them.

The rules are based on bad experience with guild hoppers and xrealmers and you can whine about it as much as you want, but you will still have no point.

Now im not saying that they should change everything because my oppinion is different to theirs, but if someone who plays on a different realm as well as alb hosts a ML raid, would CM join (presuming that some of them needed some ml's)this or would they class this as helping the guy from another realm getting ML's and therefore not go?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
They have no life , They take keeps at 4am ffs :eek:

They play like assholes and loe and behold ... They actually ''are'' assholes :wanker:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
They have no life , They take keeps at 4am ffs :eek:

They play like assholes and loe and behold ... They actually ''are'' assholes :wanker:

they arnt all assholes, and they just play at a later time than others. like me, im 8-9 hours behind u guys, so when its early my time, might be 4am ures. im just a late night zerger:(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
that they disbanded him out of fear of getting into trouble, that is the one thing that disturbs me
if GM's get their rules so far that smth like that happens... indeed viva la revolution

kzn u can throw mud back at him but reading that fact really made me feel like :puke: all over u, disgrace for a gm of a big guild in general

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
OY CM!!

Stop recruiting my guildies! Kinetic is mine, ALL MINE!! muaahahah

seriously tho, stop it :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
how come u got rules like " u cant play another realm" ? ffs u suck anyway no matter what realms they play. And ur the biggest of the retards kzn

Indeed..

Strange they can make a guild rule like that.. when Kzn have an alt in hib called Kznn :wanker:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Chapter I (from 2 years ago to 28th April 2007)

Well I will begin telling what happened; I became a member of Custodia Malacitana a few years ago, we were only spanish people till one day Blindguardian AKA Guild Master of Custodia Malacitana asked us if we would like other people for other countries would like to join, well we said ok and then many nice people come inside guild and it was ok, well after time grouping in rvr they started inviting more and more people inside guild it was in one hand ok, because its good with more people to play with, but in the other hand it was a problem as it was getting hard get a room in group, well after some days, my brother that was in Custodia Malacitana decided go in a set group with his cleric because never got room in group and well he left his cleric from guild and joined the setgroup guild I think this guild was called FairPlay or something like this, well the next day Kzn a new GuildMaster of Custodia Malacitana, kicked all the chars of my brother from Custodia Malacitana, well me after see this I got pissed off of this things and left too from Custodia Malacitana, but well we still could play with friends that we got in Custodia Malacitana for example "Wicalea, Ardorin, Zarza etc etc..." (I cant say all the names because it could take too long ;) ) and we have been playing many hours in PVE and in RVR

Chapter II (From 28th April 23:15 to now)

Well my brother decided make a ML10 farm time ago and well 28t April was the day for begging farming all was ok and a Custodia Malacitana member was comming too, (I cant say name because I dont want anyone get any problem) all was going good till this Member of CM tell me that he can join, because if he helps us in ML10 he will be kicked from Custodia Malacitana, after I get shocked I asked him, why? and he told me: because Kzn has just said that if someone from Custodia Malacitana helps someones with an alt in other realm he will be kicked, and all of this because my brother created a healer in midgard for play some nights with spanish friends in set groups, because we all know what population problem we got in Dyvet server and its for some albs not fun at all because albion zergs, and it means sometimes nothing to kill. Then I started PMing Kzn, you can read this in this SS:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9199/sshot221tr3.jpg

Well after this I decided not to post in freddyshouse, because well, I though that he was angry for something and well, why to post?
But well today has happened other thing that make me post it in FH because I dont think its a normal thing.
And here we go, today this afternoon, some CM players invited me to grp for rvr a little, till Zorbas ask me if I can join CM Ts, then I answer, no I cant, because I have been banned from Custodia TS because my brother got an alt in midgard, after this he said me: sorry need to disband :( else we will have trouble

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3676/sshot222tm7.jpg

Well and this is all, maybe Im not right but well I dont think threatening people from his guild that I think they should be considered game/guild friends be an honest thing.
Well sorry for posting, my english faults, and take your time reading that weird thing.

Label, I am sry to heard about your story. But there isnt all kzn fault who dislike your brother. I wont mansion problem on FH, but again please consider what your brother have done in the past from the guild before you think the matter is right to be augure.

I am not trying to defense anyone, but your brother must has a reason to make the guild dislike him (not becoz he create different character in different realms, but there is something else.)

I am a friend of you brother and I do understand of the matter, but please think about it before post it here. As other whine will just add oil on the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom