In what CM has became?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Just the kind of Reply id expect from a no skill CM Armsman ;)

Truth hurts tho ... Innit :eek:

I just wish people would put their char names in their sig. So much easier to rape them when you know who they are. Any hints sorin lol?
Doubt i'll get any. :worthy:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
First at all, remove Labels from all you said, as when I left guild I have never pmed you or someone to rejoin Custodia Malacitana, some time ago my brother asked me that if I could join CM, if I would join, I said him NO, because It was my decision to leave and I wont come back again.

When my brother pm'ed you the day before, he wasnt whining to you, just only saying what happened in rvr last day, when you fight against them in bridge adding from behind, he said only that he dislikes it; then I said him that dont say anything because nowdays adding in rvr zerg is typical.

Other point is that I HAVENT any char in midgard or hibernia and you saying your "guildmates" will be kicked if they help me?
My goal in this threat is not critic Custodia Malacitana, only you and the other guild leader that was saying those things; to be honest you and your deccisions care me a damm as Im not in your guild anymore, just only say that I dont think threatening guildmates for kicking them if they help someone with chars in other realm is a normal thing, when I got many friends in Custodia Malacitana that I have been playing with, before you came Custodia Malacitana.
If you hate me, do it; do you think Im worried about it? Just only say that I have never harmed Custodia Malacitana, even I have deffended custodia Malacitana in some whine posts about rvr.
And if you got any problem with me, pm it to me, dont act like a 5 years old saying your guildmates that they will get kicked for helping me.

1. Your Account Label can be used by Faraon ( ur brother). The problem was if you can join the guild and what the point to just kick ur brother off only while he can once again use your account and given us futher notices.

2. I do understand we dont speak prefect english, but sometime your brother do give some very meant words and that could be misunderstand.

3. I know yourself havent play daoc for a while but you brother does, there are also something that your brother havent told you yet, which makes the guild getting very dislike and reject him to rejoin.

4. There is nothing can be hate as this is just a game, and of course consider what have your brother faraon done before you say we act 5 years old. (I dont mean the crossrealm but there is something else.)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
what did he do? complain about how your useless guild of plankton were killing the server?

Sorin

Banned
Just the kind of Reply id expect from a no skill CM Armsman ;)

Truth hurts tho ... Innit :eek:

I really don't care much about what you say. but since i'm very civilized i'l reply:

If your parents got a divorce, would they still be brother and sister?
Must be something like that. Afterall, Retarded DAMP people like yourself don't hang on trees.

I just wish people would put their char names in their sig. So much easier to rape them when you know who they are. Any hints sorin lol?
Doubt i'll get any. :worthy:

Shame on you.. i left you alone many times back when you were unbuffed most of the time.
But if you insist.

You can have the name of my other merc: Sorin = Niros. See if you can pwn him, you never could tho. But then again, thats a while ago.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
what did he do? complain about how your useless guild of plankton were killing the server?

There isnt any matter to let those nosey whiner knows about the problem. If you really think just CM who has killed the game then look at your albs warmap and have alook why are those mid / hib can be bother to play on and helding a keep each in albland still? Although there isnt any mid /hib playing there realm, but there are still about 4-5 mid grp or 3-4 hib grp around ??

Tbh the system of the game is going to become easiler and easiler, the game was getting old and there isnt any skills apply anymore. As classes, Zerg system, crossrealming, etc is getting the game even less balance then before.

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
Yes please tell me what my brother did to CM? I only know 1 thing, it was with magon about a ml10 robe, he traded it with him for a ml10 plate chest, then magon time after wanted take it back, my brother said no because he was using it, then magon get angry, then time later my brother said sorry to him, he gaves it back to magon and all solved.
To be honest I dont think my brother did something to CM... and well there was other thing but I dont see anything bad in it... it was someday that my brother wanted to rejoin CM, and blindguardian said to him with bad words, no that he couldnt.
And I repeat again for those who say I change alot of guilds and that I wanted to join again CM, I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO REJOIN Custodia Malacitana, and my lasts guilds that I have been was in Apocalipsis, till they went to midgard, and the other one was Sombras Perdidas that I joined for helping them in PVE things and chatting with them that are spanish, and I left after they got done all their pve things as I cant help them more with my Sorc because I respeced him to body and now is useless in PVE

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
Well this thread has gone too long.
So please let this thread to die. I dont want people from Custodia Malacitana or someone involved in this get harmed for any comment because its not my intention.

I reapeat that most of Custodia Malacitana are really nice people although maybe you dont like their playing style.

And well I posted this thread here in FH although a few daoc friends told me that it wasnt smart al all, but I posted because it was affecting me, and well at least now I know that I wasnt mistaken at all, and maybe someone thinks like me.

If anyone want to reply to me something about this thread pls private message me here in FH or in game. Thx.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I really don't care much about what you say. but since i'm very civilized i'l reply:

If your parents got a divorce, would they still be brother and sister?
Must be something like that. Afterall, Retarded DAMP people like yourself don't hang on trees.

Oh haha How clever , Like i said the truth hurts ... Trying to bring me down you your level with sad one liners wont change a thing :fluffle:

Sorin

Banned
Oh haha How clever , Like i said the truth hurts ... Trying to bring me down you your level with sad one liners wont change a thing :fluffle:

It so happens that there is no truth to what you say, so how can it hurt?

Stop waisting my time.
And trying to bring me down is a waist of your own time, cuz it will never happen.

gimp.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Yes please tell me what my brother did to CM? I only know 1 thing, it was with magon about a ml10 robe, he traded it with him for a ml10 plate chest, then magon time after wanted take it back, my brother said no because he was using it, then magon get angry, then time later my brother said sorry to him, he gaves it back to magon and all solved.
To be honest I dont think my brother did something to CM... and well there was other thing but I dont see anything bad in it... it was someday that my brother wanted to rejoin CM, and blindguardian said to him with bad words, no that he couldnt.
And I repeat again for those who say I change alot of guilds and that I wanted to join again CM, I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO REJOIN Custodia Malacitana, and my lasts guilds that I have been was in Apocalipsis, till they went to midgard, and the other one was Sombras Perdidas that I joined for helping them in PVE things and chatting with them that are spanish, and I left after they got done all their pve things as I cant help them more with my Sorc because I respeced him to body and now is useless in PVE

Then I would suggest you to ask your brother, why he got kick out of the guild and what sort of stuff he done there.

1. As you said " I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO REJOIN CUSTODIA MALACITANA", label you havent been asked, but you brother has been asked serveral time. Make sure this isnt only your point of view to look at your brother cases.

2. What has he done to magon doesnt make the guild dislike him, again I wont mansion what is problem in FH as there isnt anyone need to know the matter.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It so happens that there is no truth to what you say, so how can it hurt?

Stop waisting my time.
And trying to bring me down is a waist of your own time, cuz it will never happen.

gimp.

Haha YOU are the one who had to resort to totally off the point rl insults to try and appear clever , i would retort but i dont stoop to that level ;)

The fact/truth is ... Mr. Melee damage Guide , you are nothing but a grapplebot in a guild of no-lifers who comes here and talks shit , try soloing abit and i might actually give something you say the slightest consideration ... Otherwise Stand there, bg that and shut it :touch:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Haha YOU are the one who had to resort to totally off the point rl insults to try and appear clever , i would retort but i dont stoop to that level ;)

The fact/truth is ... Mr. Melee damage Guide , you are nothing but a grapplebot in a guild of no-lifers who comes here and talks shit , try soloing abit and i might actually give something you say the slightest consideration ... Otherwise Stand there, bg that and shut it :touch:

Punishment mate, some of the guys in CM are really nice people. If you'd have a chance to talk to them you'd see it the same way. So no need to call them all no-lifers.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Punishment mate, some of the guys in CM are really nice people. If you'd have a chance to talk to them you'd see it the same way. So no need to call them all no-lifers.

Its an across the board thing , Its no disrespect to the individuals , i just disagree with the way they operate ... Some are nice peeps , like Taggys and you are ok (/blush) Dunno if you still CM tho ?:p

Sorin is not one of those people you mentioned though ... He is a crybaby who talks shit and has to resort to personal insults based on well ... fantasy to appear clever ... Hoew cwute :sex:

Also Onlyone Rox , Taen says Hi <3 ... as does Statix

Sorin

Banned

I'm warlord bitch!

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
This was good entertaining reading keep it up guys and garls:fluffle: .
Btw id reckon Kagato to be 1 of the saddest people around. U really need to get laid or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom