In need of a loving home!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hi,

A few may know me, many may not.

I've been in a few guilds in my time playing DAoC, but mainly Shadow's of Ragnarok.

Soulsdoorway 50sb
Soulswindow 50zerk
Lilly 49shammy
Yujie 50sb
Sai 50huntress
Kiokou 47sm
Chevron 43skald
Soulswindow 50zerk
Ravenel 44savage
and a variety of lower characters.

I'm working on my SM atm, named Kiokou, shes dark spec, end spec will be 50dark rest supp for hp transfer.

Basicaly, I need a guild... Sorry to Brite, Porkers, Dyna, Indio, Lulu, and the others.

If your a guild, that will like to run with a dark sm, and maybe my sb or huntress, a few nights a week, please make a post :)

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Hi,

A few may know me, many may not.

I've been in a few guilds in my time playing DAoC, but mainly Shadow's of Ragnarok.

Soulsdoorway 50sb
Soulswindow 50zerk
Lilly 49shammy
Yujie 50sb
Sai 50huntress
Kiokou 47sm
Chevron 43skald
Soulswindow 50zerk
Ravenel 44savage
and a variety of lower characters.

I'm working on my SM atm, named Kiokou, shes dark spec, end spec will be 50dark rest supp for hp transfer.

Basicaly, I need a guild... Sorry to Brite, Porkers, Dyna, Indio, Lulu, and the others.

If your a guild, that will like to run with a dark sm, and maybe my sb or huntress, a few nights a week, please make a post :)

Hi mate,

WotM are currently looking for new peeps, we run various groups in RvR - a lot of hunters/sbs, plenty of PvE events and are part of a fun, if somewhat mad alliance.

We've a Dark SM or two also, despite flipping them free respec stones :)

PM one of the chars below or ask anyone online for info.

Cheers

Azo

Ormorof

FH is my second home
aww hope you get a nice happy home, i dont know if you want to come back to SoN but im sure you would be welcome to :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
SoN just wasn't for me I'm afraid :<

nice people tho.

And Ormie, your avatar scares me greatly... :touch:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Did someone say Dark SM? :D

PM me in game. We're not recruiting,we just let people in from time to time that we know. Fed are small(going by active players), friendly, and most importantly, utterly stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom