in my darkest hour chiefthunder

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
We are all on your side, let's pray and hope till the last bit.

This is one of the occasions where all of us who played the game, past and present, Hib, Alb & Mid actually pull together in a common cause... It's that sense of family that has made me proud (at times) to belong to this community...

Anyway, regardless of that, my thoughts, hopes and any positive energies I have to offer go towards your family and especially brother...

Always had a huge amount of respect for Mandi, I'm so, so sorry :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
sterkte beiden, hier en erna
prayers and toughts i can offer, only ease the pain
i know what u're going tru, spend hours at a bedside myself
make his last hours good ones, dont grief just remember him as he was but go on in life as he would want u to do

Dard

Part of the furniture
Sad news, my thoughts are with you & your family :(

Kalid

Fledgling Freddie
Deepest symphaties from me and Draconis Alumni.
He was a good mate, even though he hated toa he hanged in there with his bard and shade.
I can't even describe my feelings, if there was any way to let him know his friends and (ex)guildmates are with him in his last battle....

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Don't give up just yet, hope is something you need! It might be a really small chance, like a miracle. But never give up!

My thoughts are for you and youre brother. :( And I really really really do hope everything will somehow turn out fine!

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry. This is one of the hardest things in life. There is no words to make it better or easier. Stay close to your family. I hope that your brother gets better, but if not, that he finds peace.

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sad news indeed

I have known him on or off in game over the last 4 + years and he even spent some time with us in IA on Chief and remember talking to him about his illness and his positive outlook and attitude towards it. I hope he always keeps that attitude up.

My thoughts are with you

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
This is so sad to hear. Sending my thoughts to you and your family.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
sorry to hear mate, come on vent if you need a chat.

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
!!

one of the nicest people i have ever met in game so very sad for you m8 my fealings are with you and the rest of your family!

traktorlove

Banned
sorry to hear grave, he was a nice guy the times i played with him, hope it works out for you both:(

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Very sad to hear this mate, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family etc.

Deena

Fledgling Freddie
Take care grave, been a hell of a long time ago but chief was a very good person to be around with. Best of luck to you and my thoughts are with you.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry to hear the situation mate, he is a nice guy and all my hope goes out to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom