in my darkest hour chiefthunder

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
i know it got not much to do with rvr but still posting it here anyway since he is one of our beloved hib/alb player

my rl brother chiefthunder legends was diagnosed with acute leukemia this summer , he was gonna fight the disease with every bit of energy he got (peeps might know him as mandi)

atm when im writing this his on his dying bed spended last few days nonstop at his bedside but his losing the battle fast now , its only a matter of mins , hours , might be even a day (or couple wich i sincerely doubt he will last in current condition)

he was still talkin etc and feeling ok on friday mornin ,but when i went to visit him in the afternoon a nasty galblaterinfection stormed up and since his weak condition they had 2 remove the galblater , but he was left with inside infection , and cous of all the loads of chemo he received since this summer his body cant fight against one side the leukemia and other side the infection , so as i write this im in tears (honestly) and devestated , when i left this mornin he was still fighting (his heart is not givin up) but he cant talk or hear us anymore cous the pain (and morfine) has takin over control of his body :(

writing this cous im so proud of him cous he told me that he would fight it with every last energy in his body , but im really down atm , feel so helpless and specially with xmas ahead its gonna make it even worse :(

they told us he had another year left to live , this comes for me personal as a bigger blow alrdy since i had things planned with him between xmas and new year

just wanna let everyone know on this forum , cous i know he had lot of friends on alb and mid

Airbiskit

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry to hear this news, my thoughts go out to your brother, you and your family.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I remember him well from playing with him. We were in the same guild for a while. Really sorry to hear about this mate.

Not even sure what to say :(

/Dracus

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Im truly sry to hear this m8 i dont know u or ur brother but i can feel ur love for him in ur writings .. be strong and let ur brothers memory live trough u and ur family ..

All my best to u and those besides u and ofc ur brother.

/Mirk

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Fuck it sux!

Im so very sry to hear this m8... i didnt have the pleasure of meeting him myself but if he is eny thing close to u ITS a BIG LOSE and i bet he was... im feeling the pain whet u m8 /hug

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Very sad to hear this news.
As i posted in another thread Mandi became an inspiration for me to fight the same disease with the words he wrote. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
My deepest sympaties to you and your brother, may a greater good watch over him.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Man i am really sorry to hear this GD my thoughts and prayers are with you in this harshest of times. I lost my younger brother at the age of 20 to a freak illness that took his life in less then 20 hours and it felt that the ground had opened and swallowed me whole. This event opened up a chapter in my life that I am neither proud of nor care to remember as it was a downward spiral that finally led to a bottoming out so bad that I don't want to share it with anyone.

I hope that you have the strength and will power to see these horrible events through to there bitter bitter end and that you understand as I have come to understand now that life is a bitter cycle and that there are only two things in this life that are with 100% certainty we have no control over, our own birth and death (AC raids excluded).

I buried my father two years ago and just two day before he past away from this life he past on some thoughts that have stayed with me ever since. They were words to went along the lines of... .

"With my passing it is not the end of the book but just the end of a chapter and that this book must continue with your story and the fulfilment of all the things that you would have wished for us to have done together. If at times you find the road to be hard always remember that a part of me lives in you and that in a sense i am always watching you"

Just my thoughts at this time mate please consider my "door open" and feel free to contact me for a talk and a chat mate anytime and always always remember that time is the healer and don't fall into the downward spiral that i did as that road is the road to a living hell.

Everz

FH is my second home
damn, chief was a gd m8, friendly dude, used to group with him alot back in DA days, sad to hear this :(

Tilda

Sad news about a nice bloke.
My condolences gravedigger, I pray he pulls through.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sad news Grave spoke with Chief around a month ago he said things weren't as good :( real nice person my sympathy's with you both at this time.

Soulja

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Im so sorry to hear this Gravediggerr, i really hope he makes it.

i really do...

words cant do much atm, but all i can say is that my thoughts are with Mandi/Chiefthunder and you and your family.

keep the faith and stay strong.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
We are all on your side, let's pray and hope till the last bit.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
very sad to hear this. We are thinking about you and your family.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Very sry to hear that :< im waiting for a miracle to happen so ur bro get the cure to that illiness. He will fight it till the end m8 trust him.
My hope for you to spend the X-mas with ur bro !

gl for him and all ur family.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
My thoughts go to your brother, you and your family.

Roxanna

Fledgling Freddie
Very sorry to hear this, Grave, I knew he was having a hard time but I never wanted to believe it could end this way :/ I wish you and your family all the strenght needed to get through this, take care of yourself and your family, Grave.

Roxanna

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Very sad to hear this :( My thourgts are with you and chief :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My thoughts go out to you, your family and ofcourse your brother :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear, gravedigger. My deepest thoughts go out to you, your family and friends.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Oh well Grave, that's some bad news you bring there. :( Chief is a funny guy, well, he used to be the times I played with him.

Miracles can happen, but you sound very desperate. Cancer is one ugly thing and I've lost many people to it, so I hope that you can spend some good hours with your brother. Make sure (and I think you will) that you remember the good times, so that you have something to take with you.

Hard to explain something like this in a language that isn't yours, but I hope you don't loose your spirit Grave.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
oh noes :( sad to hear.. thought stuff has changed abit, at least when i talked with him last time so really didnt expect a change like this. I know him and you went through alot of tough times, especially from vent sometimes.

very sad to hear about chief, and ofc rest of his family, dont know what to say, but i hope the best for chief, you GD and ofc rest of your family and other relatives.
Stuff changed abit at one point a while ago, and i really hope it will again to something good! if its possible. I hope for you it gets better in some way GD m8..

Really dont know what more to say, stay strong and keep up the hope.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Im very sad to hear this, cant think of anything to say except that he seemed like a very nice guy and i hope he pulls through. :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
No words of comfort to offer, there can't be.

Just know that your dilema and post here will resonate with hundreds of people, who will all be touched in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom