In memory of my dear friend Wildfire...

O

old.Wildfire

"Xan, I don't think you have much to fear from his sorcerer, considering it is still only lvl 48 despite two people playing it. ~rolls eyes~"

You seem to know a great deal about how much the character is played, enough to consider yourself an authority on the matter and to tell others about it. It's strange then really that you haven't noticed that I play her roughly once or twice a week for an hour or so at a time, and that my brother plays her for roughly the same amount of time. If two people were playing her even semi-regularly, perhaps you would have a point to make.

A

Apathy

Then the point is even more obvious - Xan really has fuck all to fear from your sub-50 post 1.60 sorc.

a.

O

old.Xanthian

I really have nothing to fear when wildfire is behind the controls :p

O

old.LandShark

You have such an inflated opinion of your own skill, Xan :p

O

old.Xanthian

Not really, I just like winding Wildfire up.
Quite funny, you should try it.

I know im nothing special, im not the one that has a high horse, that crys when I get knocked off (WF).

All I said was " I killed Wildfire " in #tfc.daoc and he spews all this bullshit at me :p

O

old.LandShark

If you weren't in teh win realm, Xan, you might feel the same ;)
if you were an R7 "best dmg in game but fuck-all else" caster that wasn't the best dmg in game even when not nearsighted or mezzed... you might feel the same.

P

Piojo

LS stop sticking up for ur old SHS pal.

WF acted like a cunt is a cunt and deserves this post so let him get out of it by himself.

/me rolls a hib/excal to pwn wf

O

old.Wildfire

ok its a shame but it has to be said...

1) fuck off piojo u noob.
2) u know nothing of the situation.
3) go back to pryd where u belong.
4) ur knowledge of daoc goes as far as "void elds arent gimped! the top eld on pryd is void! he has 1.3mil rps!!!!!!1"

bye!

A

Arumar

ok, this thread is totally pointless...
So, someone gave abuse because they were highlighted as being killed in irc... I've killed many people, i don't go bragging. If you shove it in their faces, and don't for anyone else you kill, i can see how they get wound up.... but anyway, no point me writing this really, cause i'm sure the flames will just continue anyway....

R

Repent Reloaded

Funny how all of Albions 'l33t' players act like imature selfish kids when they dont get there own way. You should see Aussie's sig with the crap Outlaw came out with, also Tilda .... Alpha's BS, Herbals ..... list goes on.

P

Piojo

Sorry wf I suppose when u started playing DAoC you knew everything about the game straight away you being so leet and all.

Wf ur a cunt get over yourself

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Repent
Funny how all of Albions 'l33t' players act like imature selfish kids when they dont get there own way. You should see Aussie's sig with the crap Outlaw came out with, also Tilda .... Alpha's BS, Herbals ..... list goes on.

Twat :great:

O

old.Wildfire

piojo i know enough to know that i know more than you.

go home.

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Piojo
Sorry wf I suppose when u started playing DAoC you knew everything about the game straight away you being so leet and all.

Wf ur a cunt get over yourself

dont think that m8y, but piojo wtf are u doin here ? arent u on pryd ? if so go back to NP fun

C

censi

the problem is the alb grps were so much weaker, albion have made Zergs the main feature of RVR now.

When the albion classes get some major luving... it will be interesting to see if they stop zergging.

I dont think they will..

They have more players than the other realms but rarley bother with RR's and there own frontier has become a worthless wasteland for over a month....

Theres no pride in albion.. No code in the numbers they limit to RP farming... No morale... And not much skill too...

A broken pityful realm that have turned DAOC into a Zerg fest, and have have unbalanced the game with there constant whining to Mythic.

You should be the Heart and Soul of DAOC, but you have become the asshole...

O

old.LandShark

You're very funny Censi xD
You pricks only stopped whinging about stungard when you got your own win buttons, mmmm?

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Not really, I just like winding Wildfire up.
Quite funny, you should try it.

I know im nothing special, im not the one that has a high horse, that crys when I get knocked off (WF).

All I said was " I killed Wildfire " in #tfc.daoc and he spews all this bullshit at me :p

2) Pissing people off is fucking fun.

R

Repent Reloaded

what IRC channel do u all use, I wanna take the pish out of wild.

Users who are viewing this thread