In Memory of Gamblor

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Seven time zones away, so I missed it. :( Good initiative still. Gamblor was one of my dearest in-game friends since several years. I am still shocked to hear of his passing. So fragile and fleeting, life is.

I am sure the Shadowlords will sort something. Hopefully we can bring back some long-lost friends for the occasion (such as me!).

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Short notice, I was on plane back from the UK :( If something a bit more large scale is arranged, I will deffonately be there

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
my deepest condolences to his friends and family, sorry I missed the event. I hope he rests in peace.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
R.I.P, didn't know him, but from what you all say, he sounds like he was a nice person, my deepest condolences to all his friends, family and other loved ones. :(

Gamah

Banned
Always sad to see a fellow player lost irl, not that I knew the guy or anything but sad none the less.

:(

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
We are all shocked by the death of our friend Gamblor. Not only was he a good friend to us, he was one of the nicest players i met in game, always willing to help others, and spreading his great humor all over our /gu.

He will be missed, but never forgotten

RIP Gamblor

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Shadowlords Society is planing a memorial event for Gamblor at the easter weekend, exact times will be published on FH

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
RIP Gamblor.

Our thoughts are with your family.

Didn't see post early enough to make the meet on Agramon...

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all that attended, I know notice was short but wanted to get something done.

Was a good show for such short notice and was nice that it all passed off peacefully for which I am thankful.

/Salute Gamblor (James)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
My condolences to his friends family and those who knew him ingame . Only a few weeks ago did I finally meet him ingame when I tried to beat him with my nightshade. Boy did he whoop my ass badly or what :p

Take care m8 - you will be missed.
as is life..:(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Always made me chuckle on FH, didnt really know you in-game but your avatar and comments on here always put a smile on my face - gutted to hear this tbh :(

Was an honour to even know a small part of your personality dude.

/Salute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom