In game CSR

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I understand where you're coming from, Tears. I was simply meaning put in a rightnow a day or two before saying "We're going to be doing ML7 on Monday night at 8pm, can someone be available just in case, as it's often bugged".

As you know, there's nothing stopping people going in and bugging it for you between it getting reset and your raid, so it's the presence there at the time that is desired.

Darzil

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
I understand where you're coming from, Tears. I was simply meaning put in a rightnow a day or two before saying "We're going to be doing ML7 on Monday night at 8pm, can someone be available just in case, as it's often bugged".

As you know, there's nothing stopping people going in and bugging it for you between it getting reset and your raid, so it's the presence there at the time that is desired.

Darzil

hehe wasnt my raid - fortunatly i just sat back and watch the simpsons till the leader gave some orders - but i do take your point :)

Eroa

Banned
Tears said:
Just make all E&E 51

/who 100 & /who 51 - sorted

<bring on the whine>

why not just give them a E&E tag?

/who E&E .. but i guess that is to easy

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
We did discuss that, theres a coding issue that stops GOA doing it.

Twiz

Fledgling Freddie
Brannor McThife said:
GOA Roxxors!

<coughs>

Sorry.

<blushes and wanders off back to sleep in the corner.>

-G

/unstealth

Found you! :fluffle:

/stealth

Herjulf

Banned
Tears said:
Having two thoughts about posting this, but... what the hell.

In the old days of the old GM's, I heard unofficialy by a back door in a dark alley under the darkness of nightfall that GoA were planning to implement in game CSR. Around this time there was a noticable increase in official people in the game out of office hours.

This seems like eons ago and since then the GM's and some E&E resigned, think it was round about when ToA came out and many encounters needed help with resetting and other things.

Was this really a viable option ? Im sure it was something the community would really appreciate, afterall most people play a MMORPG out of office hours.

Or was I just dreaming the whole thing

there was a time, not to long ago maybe 2 months ago.
CSR´s actually WERE online more or less daily, sometimes even on evenings 2000+ cet.
Havent seen one for ages and ages now though.

I really want that kind of customer service, and rightnow as a complement to online csr´s.

Belcar

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
Even being able to redirect people to better sources of information can really help - e.g someone asks what to spec in as a cabalist - you've never played a cabalist before so you suggest that they look on www.cabalist.org, or talk to <insert friendly level 50 experienced cabalist's name here (I usually use Belcar :p) >.

Hmmm. I'm either a really nice guy then, or just like to spout off all my opinions to anyone that asks ;) (Not sure the phrase 'I like the sound of my own typing' works too well).

PS) I still get most of my 'matter' secrets from Dotbot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom