--- IMPORTANT --- (possibly)

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, now i really shuld research into it a lil more but im goin on what i read beforehand about upcoming patches.

As some of u may know, in the U.S in a coming up patch, the LEVEL cap for the Battlegrounds changed(s) , Thid becoming 21-25 ... As of the patches the Americans have atm , or was it the upcoming 1.88 , cant remember but that parts not important, anyways, the playerbase didnt like these changes and asked for it to be reset to how it was, which they have done...

HOWEVER... As we r 2 pathces behind, im wondering if we will get the same change for 1.87 then the changeback later in 1.88 , if this WERE to happen, it means in Thid, people who do not use perma characters there, will , at least for a while have an advantage , being that they are going to be 25 , however , the people who have worked on chars there for a long time (ie Aleven/blokkie etc) will not be able to ding thier chars 25, due to the fact when the changeback comes , they will be too high for the level cap, and wont be able to enter..

Now as i put in the title (possibly) as , i cant find the info again, and i may be wrong and feel free to correct me on it, but if the changes do happen like that (ie they dont change the code so we do have the 21-25 thid for a while) i thought id pre warn peeps :p

If i got it wrong , feel free to beat me with a stick :touch: but as i understand it the changes will happen in a future patch :/

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
If it has been changed in the US it is likely that we will not get the new 21-25 here on EU.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Will be funny tbh if it does feck up some toons mwhahaha

Preferebly 90% of the stealther population :p

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
As I understand it, the level changes for the BG's didnt happen. In 1.87 they are as before.

dex

Fledgling Freddie
aye they stayed at lvl 24 cap.

loads of players were pissed off cause they dinged and could not get back into thid..

dex

Fledgling Freddie
aye they stayed at lvl 24 cap.

loads of players were pissed off cause they dinged and could not get back into thid..

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
The level cap was only raised on the TEST server, feedback from the playerbase requested this level cap to be reset, so it was.

The LIVE server was, and always has been L20-24

If people leveled up due to some patch notes that were only on a test server (not live) then more fool them :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
As far as I know the new level caps never went live, they were just on the test server for a bit and got reverted in development patches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom