Important announcement regarding TLW Sidi raids and the Sidi Shop

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
As of the 24th January, TLW Sidi raids were discontinued, mostly due to a lack of leaders willing to run the raids. Due to this decision, there is no way to earn modifiers now. So changes are going to be made to clear the excess loot. I do not have the time nor patience to lotto every item off, so there is only one real way to get rid of the loot, the usage of consigment merchants. As you all know, they provide a 24/7 service which is accessible by everyone with the housing expansion.

All items except the heal proc torsos will be placed on two consigment merchants. The heal proc torsos will be kept aside to lotto off or sold for mod, whichever occurs first. I cannot price the items too low for obvious reasons, the list with the prices is below (That list will not be 100% true, nor will I be updating it). The prices of the items will drop too, to eventually clear everything.

During the period where we have led the raids, we've looked back and wished we could have changed how we ran certain aspects of the system. Most notably how we dealt with excess loot whilst maintaining the core of the modifier system. As time progressed, changes were made, however the excess loot did get out of control. This isn't the ideal way to discard of it, however it is the only feasible method.

With the cash generated by the sales of the excess loot, TLW has pledged to help repair the relic doors in future with the cash generated. If the need arises, message myself, Blaen or Boney, if we appear unavailable, look for us in IRC or contact guild members to try to locate us.

I would like to thank everyone who made the raids possible; my fellow leaders and of course everyone who attended the raids. We do not foresee running any modifier systems ever again, perhaps we will, but I can assure you we will take the relevant measures to ensure the system runs better.

Also, I will be running one final Shop session for those with modifiers at House 166 tomorrow at 7PM GMT. As you can tell, we dont want more items entering the system.

Feel free to sell any items obtained on TLW raids now, since the system is over!

The list for now follows, remember the items from tomorrow's shop will not be able to be found on CM's at House 166 and House 542. Items not visible on the CM's will be placed in three of the house vaults in House 166, I will not be updating this list. The items will only appear on the CM's from Thursday onwards, at around 8-9PM GMT, come then to get what you want first:

** Weapons & Staves **

Necromancer Staff of Tab'Fren - 2p

Staff of Fire and Earth x2 - 1.5p
Staff of Fire and Ice x1 - 2p
Staff of Matter and Body - 2p
Staff of Mind and Body - 1.5p
Staff of Mind and Matter x4 -1.5p
Staff of Pain and Servitude x6 - 1p
Staff of Sight and Pain x12 - 1p
Staff of Sight and Servitude x8 - 1p
Staff of Spirit and Body x7 - 2p
Staff of Spirit and Matter x3 - 1.5p
Staff of Wind and Earth x5 - 2p
Staff of Wind and Ice x3 - 1.5p

Adamant Tether Breaker x2 - 2 p
Azure Arcanium Bone Breaker x4 - 1.5 p
Azure Arcanium Crusher x6 - 1.5 p
Azure Breaker - 5 p
Azure Harmonic Blade x4 - 3 p
Azure Slicer x6 - 5 p
Bane of Life x4 - 3 p
Blackened Arcanium Crescent x2 - 2 p
Blackened Arcanium Ravager x3 - 2p
Blackened Arcanium Slicer x4 - 2 p
Cinqueda of Soulfire x5 - 1.5 p
Crescent Pick x11 - 1 p
Dark Knight's Justifier x3 - 1.5 p
Dark Moonshadow Impaler x6 - 1.5 p
Ebony Crusher x5 - 3 p
Ebony Defiler x2 - 3 p
Ebony Impaler x7 - 3 p
Essence Shifted Flail - 3 p
Fate Slayer's Chitin Leg x3 - 2 p
Fate's Gavel x2 - 3 p
Fate's Sledge x8 - 1.5 p
Render's Bone Breaker x11 - 1.5 p
Rock Cracker x2 - 1 p
Seething Runed Mace x7 - 1.5 p
Shadow Whisper's Bow x2 - 1 p
Shadow Whisper's Long Bow x6 - 3 p
Vanquisher - 3 p

** Armour **

Azure Boots of Notes x5 - 1p
Azure Crown of Notes x4 - 1p
Azure Gauntlets of Notes x2 - 1p
Azure Leggings of Notes x6 - 2p
Azure Sleeves of Notes x1 - 2p

Azure Prayerbound Boots x7 - 1p
Azure Prayerbound Crown - 1p
Azure Prayerbound Gloves x9 - 1p
Azure Prayerbound Pants x5 - 2p
Azure Prayerbound Sleeves x3 - 2p

Boots of Forebearance x6 - 1p
Crown of Forebearance x3 - 1p
Gloves of Forebearance x6 - 1p
Pants of Forebearance x8 - 2p
Sleeves of Forebearance x5 - 2p

Celestial Warchain Boots x2 - 1p
Celestial Warchain Crown x3 - 1p
Celestial Warchain Gauntlets x3 - 1p
Celestial Warchain Leggings x4 - 2p
Celestial Warchain Sleeves x4 - 2p

Defiled Petulant Boots x5 - 1p
Defiled Petulant Crown x2 - 1p
Defiled Petulant Gloves x5 - 1p
Defiled Petulant Pants x6 - 2p
Defiled Petulant Sleeves x4 - 2p

Defiled Sanguine Boots - 1p
Defiled Sanguine Crown - 1p
Defiled Sanguine Gauntlets x3 - 1p
Defiled Sanguine Greaves x9 - 2p
Defiled Sanguine Vambraces - 2p

Ebon Vanquisher's Sleeves - 2p
Ebon Vanquisher's Boots x4 - 1p
Ebon Vanquisher's Crown x5 - 1p
Ebon Vanquisher's Gauntlets x5 - 1p
Ebon Vanquisher's Leggings x11 - 2p
Ebon Vanquisher's Sleeves x3 - 2p

Livid Deceiver's Boots x1 - 1p
Livid Deceiver's Gauntlets x2 - 1p

Royal Assassin's Boots x7 - 1p
Royal Assassin's Crown x4 - 1p
Royal Assassin's Gloves x2 - 1p
Royal Assassin's Sleeves - 2p

Sable Warlock's Boots x2 - 1p
Sable Warlock's Crown x5 - 1p
Sable Warlock's Gloves x2 - 1p
Sable Warlock's Pants x5 - 2p
Sable Warlock's Sleeves x2 - 2p

Sanguine Bowyers Boots x5 - 1p
Sanguine Bowyers Crown x6 - 1p
Sanguine Bowyers Gauntlets x5 - 1p
Sanguine Bowyers Leggings x14- 2p
Sanguine Bowyers Sleeves x6 - 2p

Sanguine Silk Boots x4 - 1p
Sanguine Silk Crown x3 - 1p
Sanguine Silk Gloves x2 - 1p
Sanguine Silk Pants x5 - 2p
Sanguine Silk Sleeves x2 - 2p

Shadowed Fatebinder's Boots x8 - 500g
Shadowed Fatebinder's Crown x3 - 500g
Shadowed Fatebinder's Gloves x3 - 500g
Shadowed Fatebinder's Pants x6- 500g
Shadowed Fatebinder's Sleeves x6 - 500g

Vigilant Oathbinder's Greaves x4 - 2p
Vigilant Oathbinder's Boots - 1p
Vigilant Oathbinder's Crown x2 - 1p
Vigilant Oathbinder's Gauntlets x3 - 1p

Defiled Sanguine Robe x5 - 1p
Fate Slayer's Chitin x3 - 5p
Fire Thorn Hauberk x4 - 1p
Fire Thorn Vest x5 - 1p
Host's Regenerative Skin x28 - 300g
Sanguine Robe - 1p

** Enamels **

Cobalt Weapon Enamel x8 - 1p
Royal Blue Weapon Enamel x7 - 1p
Turquoise Weapon Enamel x13 - 1p

** Jewelery **

Arcane Symbiotic Wrap x5 - 1p
Blood Spire Belt x2 - 1p
Blood Spire Bracer - 1p
Blood Spire Cloak - 2p
Blood Spire Jewel x3 - 1p
Blood Spire Necklace - 1p
Diamond Encrusted Necklace - 2p
Emerald Encrusted Belt x4 - 2p
Emerald Encrusted Necklace x2 - 2p
Etherbound Crystal x4 - 4p
Eye of the Soul Seer x10 - 3p
Legend Slayer's Quiver x11 - 1p
Ring of Bludgeoning x9 - 5p
Ruby Encrusted Necklace - 2p
Sacristan Belt x1 - 1p
Sapphire Encrusted Necklace x2 - 2p
Tome of Lichdom x6 - 1p

** Tinctures **

Stable Harm Turning Tincture x6 - 1p
Stable Mind's Eye Tincture x6 - 500g

** Shields **

Cobalt Small Kite Shield x2 - 3p
Small War-forged Shield x3 - 3p
Spectral Tether x5 - 3p

** Instruments **

Dire Discordant Drum x5 - 1p
Dire Discordant Lute x3 - 1p
Swarm Caller's Lute x4 - 1p

** Stones **

34 Single Skill respec stones - 1.5p

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I got 70 mod to spend. Can I spend it on whatever I want or do I still have to stick to the usual rules?

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Will see what the other GM's think, then post with that information.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
As you can tell, we dont want more items entering the system.
Just to make things clear. This means no "trading old TLW-won gear for new" ?
Ie: if u wanted to trade an item in, and buy a new one of the same Mod-cost ?

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, also meant to say. Feel free to sell any items obtained from TLW raids now, as the system has been discontinued.

Yeah, just want to get rid of items using mod, not accepting any more items in.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*schuckticled*

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Good idea to raise cash for doors!

And thanks to everyone involved in running the raids. It's been a real gift to the whole realm /salute

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
if you want an item but only got 10 mod, could it be possible to spend it the mod+X amount of platin to get the item? :O

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, ta alot for the hard work done and despite the flames&blames you still went on for as long as possible. Thumbs up for that :cheers:

Berfidel

Fledgling Freddie
I think the maximum amount of gold a CM can carry are 255p, you might have to empty the CMs quite often tomorrow :)

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
I still have a problem with your system.. Some shops ago i asked if i could buy the "Adamant Tether Breaker" (which has been in shop since start ) for my last 20 mod so my Paladin with 2 in 2h sword had a nice looking sword to play arround with. But you refussed to give it because i wasnt fully 2h specced and this was against the rules . I respected that but now i see that people can buy the same weapon for 2 plat on your CM , this will be all people so also the ones who never gone to raids and ones who cant use the item . So i asked you tonight on irc if i could get it for my 20 mod now because after last shop all people are able to get it which drops the comment that only people who are able to use it to the fullest are able to buy it. But again you told me im not gonne get it for 20 mod and need to spend 2 plat to get it .

Well in my opinion thats just wrong because your not rewarding the time people spend on sidi raids without getting reward and the rule that you can only use mod on items you can use for 100% should no longer be valid because you going to sell them all anyway .

So my opinion is that you should let people with mod be able to role for everything on your last shop.. the 2 arguments you made about this are
profit exploiting and time .. as for the 1st argument i dont think this one can be valid because 10 mod easily count for 4 hours of sidi and in 4 hours you can farm 4p in DF with a normal group. As for the secound argument . Yes this will take allot more time BUT these are the people who got all those items from Sidi in the 1st place and should be rewarded . You cant expect to clear all sidi items from shop in 1 day and be done with it .. thats just wrong and unrealistic . And i think you should postpone the CM selling and have some proper actions 1st where people are allowed to spend there mod on everything they want .

well thats my argument .. which Yussef said was a very weak one but i still wanted to share it with you and would like to know what others think.. Because in my opinion i have a point here and i think people who slaved there arses of in Sidi should be rewarded above ppl who just want to buy some items from the CM .

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
tbh ... the idea of the TLW system was to get the items to the people that would benefit from them ... it was 100% against letting people having items "to play around with".

So if you would now allow people to use their mod "for anything they want" you will get a lot of shield/slash armsmen running around with a stlong pole arm .. or the other way around...

In stead TLW/Yussef choses to strenghten the realm (relickeep repairs have been a HORRIBLE show of how few people are willing to sacrifice for the realm) by selling items... Also becuase the prices are high but fair only people that will use the items will buy them.

So ... can only agree with the tin can saracen on this one.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Yes but there mod will be worthless after this last shop session and so waisting 4 - 6 hours for each 10 mod .. how fair is that ? Ofc it is very noble to use the cash gathered for keep doors but shouldnt the ppl who raided be rewarded 1st ? Look at my point of view i have 20 mod which is about 10 hours of raiding .. there nothing in the shop which i can use and i would like a 2h sword for my pala for rp reasons but im not allowed because i am 1h spec like 99,99% of the pala`s in this realm .. this results in beeing forced to buy 2 stones for the mod ( which will prolly sell loads faster in cm then 2h swords ) and just inst a smart system imo . because Mod should outweigh cash imo .

Corran

Part of the furniture
And tlw really care about the realm?

they get told mids in huge numbers looking to go for relics and they reply well we going to kill the dragon, no time to come defend :eek:

But then that another subject to what ths thread is, yes it sucks you lose your mod and get nothing but think about how much of yussef personal time goes to waste on lotto's etc

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Corran said:

But then that another subject to what ths thread is, yes it sucks you lose your mod and get nothing but think about how much of yussef personal time goes to waste on lotto's etc

last shop this evening?

still got 10 mod and want ring of bludgeon so i can respec

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Corran said:

they get told mids in huge numbers looking to go for relics and they reply well we going to kill the dragon, no time to come defend :eek:

Do 2 shops were ppl can role for everything with there mod and then its a fair system . Yes this will take more time but its a better system and gives the ppl with mods ( but nothing to spend it on exept respec stones in teh current system) a chance to get items the deserve. Theres no need to rush this and i think most ppl dont even you know Yussef is goingto put there items on a cm for everyone to loot .

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Corran said:

I told em about the midd force me and Detech spotted really early and at that time TLW was already at his lair .. Every guild would 1st kill the dragon and then suicide asap. Also midds gone for keeps 1st so this gave tlw time to get to exc and they helped at the defense in great numbers. So i shouldnt blame them for not coming and dropping there raid .

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Shrug, we wiped at 25% then went to Excal unless you was totally blind. The who count was already between 130-200 at that point, I somehow doubt 30 or so people would have swayed it.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

Good old Corran kicking at things again :D

Will you ever change?... ya won't will ya?

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of people have many Sidi items that they otherwise would not have and in a manner that most people found fair to the end. Even now the relic keep doors are about to get a big boost so while you might bemoan the loss of several hours work overall TLW Sidi raids have been a great success. The decision to sell off the items was not taken lightly, I've seen days of discussion about it and I think that this is the fairest method that stays within the spirit established at the beginning.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
So tell me what the problem is with having 2 tlw shops where ppl are allowed to buy everything with there hard earned mod before its a free for all in the CM`s .. its MUCH fairer imo .

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Because I'm going to be very busy doing guild stuff soon and would perhaps like to do other stuff than running the shop all the time.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Agreed but imo its worth it to reward the ppl who gone to raids in every way you can .. and i think its unrealistic to think that you can get rid of all the stuff in 1 day without putting a huge flaw of unfairness in the system .

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Well it won't be happening unfortunately. I've been extremely busy dealing with offline guild business and I don't even play anymore so I have no idea how much extra work Yussef has been doing. The patch is coming soon and we want the guild ready for it. That means dealing with the Sidi shop and finishing it as quickly as possible.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
Good old Corran kicking at things again :D

Will you ever change?... ya won't will ya?

Heh why would i change :p
I'm actually alot more laid back then most think but it funny how people react when i in one my annoying or stressed/fed up moods and put in quick fire responses.

Anyways, made my comment just as i mixed on the issue, dont go to TLW raids anyways so dont effect me, just the fact that the response from them (which did not state they were on dragon but going to) seemed a little off, canceled many a raids to help on RR's when we were/had set off. If they were already on the dragon then that understandable.

And no i didn't see you at Excally, saw 1 mini there at start thats it, i was leading 1fg around frontier retaking the keeps we could to get the guards back and remove footholds which we done effectively enough. :p

Anyways, as stated before, Yussef put more time into these raids then you could dream of, as annoying as you may think it is, he got a right not to waste more time, and as long as they keep to their words and not just deepen their pockets then what they proposed is suitable enough.

BTW while on this, best of luck on the revamp of TLW as a guild, lets hope you get back up on your feet without any problems

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Revz said:
Well it won't be happening unfortunately. I've been extremely busy dealing with offline guild business and I don't even play anymore so I have no idea how much extra work Yussef has been doing. The patch is coming soon and we want the guild ready for it. That means dealing with the Sidi shop and finishing it as quickly as possible.

Well i think its a sad ending of a great system but can do nothing then exept is .. so i guess ill TRY to buy 2 stones for my hard earned mod and sell om for cash so im able to buy the sword i wand :( ... anyway gl with TLW .

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for a good year of Sidi raids, because of your raids many people got BPs more then if it was some random raid now and again, i been on most of the raids and at first i was a bit sceptical of the mod and shop system but i must say its a great system people can get the stuff they want and you wont see the drop you wanted on sale five minutes after the raid, so thx for raids its been mostly fun.

And tonight time to spend 130 mod on stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom