import tax

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i was just wondering, how much is the import tax when you buy this game and how do you pay it, in advance or when it gets to your door?

thanks.

tris-

hmm no matter found a link sowat posted where you can order from in the UK :) so one last thing, what is the monthly sub?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Originally posted by: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/shop/
Service and Subscription Fees (applicable to PlayStation 2 and Windows versions)
- FREE subscription for 30 days

- FINAL FANTASY XI: $12.95/month

- Additional Character: $1.00/month per character

- Tetra Master: $1.00/month

- Payment method: Visa / MasterCard

Apparently, the above message is too short. Crappy coding by Jelsoft Enterprises imo.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
- Additional Character: $1.00/month per character

What? They charge for extra chars!!! Outrage!

At least, thats what I thought. But then it dawned on me... 14p a week.. I throw more than that away in coppers :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
ST^ said:
What? They charge for extra chars!!! Outrage!

At least, thats what I thought. But then it dawned on me... 14p a week.. I throw more than that away in coppers :)
Ya, it upset me too at first, until I realised that I have 2 daoc accounts and -do not want more than one character in FFXI- other than mules :)

tris-

thats all fair enough, the very last thing - is it still worth starting out after, what is it, a year? since the release.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
thats all fair enough, the very last thing - is it still worth starting out after, what is it, a year? since the release.
In Japan you mean? We only started a few months ago, Driwen and Shy started even later for instance.

Thanks to the lovely subjobs, you can start one year from now if you want :)

So in short, yes :)

tris-

well its orderd now, i should expect to wait 3 - 7 days for delivery :eek: so i better get readin up stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom