Imperial Dwarven Army Members?

B

ballock

Looking for some IDA members who can promote me. I have no clue who the new IDA GM is so pls if you see this contact me.

Cheers // Ballock

U

Urme the Legend

Looks like your guild is organized :great:

K

kathal_tdd

I like Pizza :great:
And XML. Give us XML

Shh!!! Not so loud. We might wake Goa :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

A

Avena

to bad IDA disbanded :( knew some cool ppl in that guild

A

Archeon

They disbanded? i thought they just chenged their name to 'imperial army' so they could get access to classes that dwarfs can't become (like shamans)

B

ballock

Imperial Dwarven Army just reformed into Imperial Army to be able to get non Dwarfs in. Like 2 months ago ;)

As the crappy camelot-europe.com site suxxxor, I couldn´t find an easier way to get in touch with the new GM. Who offcourse is someones alt and never are online nemore.

And it worked pretty well.

S

stunned

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Looks like your guild is organized :great:

Not often I laugh at something in here. But that kinda sums it up, hilarious.

B

ballock

Originally posted by stunned
Not often I laugh at something in here. But that kinda sums it up, hilarious.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezuz. I am talking about a guild that is practicly dead since 2 months. Is that sooo hard to understand?

B

bloodclot

hmm

Hey balls :)

why get IDA back to life? I thought IDA was dead and every IDA member moved to Imperial Army. Skopti has an council alt in IDA to inform members about imperial army.

We will discuss about it tomorrow.

B

ballock

I am not trying to bring IDA back from the dead. Just don´t wanna pull the plug ;) After hitting 50 I am booooored ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just wanted to bring my only alt in IDA up to BG1. In lack of any better things to do. And as the Guiness record holder of numbers of alts, Harebear, wanted an alt into IDA I thought it could be a good thing if I had the ability to invite. Talked to Skopti at Guild forum BTW and we got the situation under control.

BTW, rose all my alts 1 lvl yesterdays. Guess thats what ppl do after hitting 50 with their main.

F

fragoverrule

and the harebear right now is a pain in the ass already.. shame hes dutch

B

bloodclot

lol is albion that sucky? :)

i heared alot from ppl that traded accounts with albs, but wanted back withing 2 weeks cause the ppl there are soooooo not cool etc.

H

harebear

the people there are nice (especialy The ministry :p) but i dont really know anyone so its not as fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom