Games Imba game

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Am I the only person whos getting an AV alert when opening those links saying "Downloader.swif.c has been blocked" ? :eek6:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Am I the only person whos getting an AV alert when opening those links saying "Downloader.swif.c has been blocked" ? :eek6:

oO didn't showed to me and checked my av is up to date.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How the fuck does every other **** have weapons?!?

Oh, plus beating a level 2 with a level 3 is hardly surprising Sparx :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
How the fuck does every other **** have weapons?!?

Oh, plus beating a level 2 with a level 3 is hardly surprising Sparx :p

Dont be pissing on my parade, i was very proud of that fight, had everything, highs and lows

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd rather let Fet make a FH clan, as he was the first to post this game here (a week ago in OT), and more of us are his pupils....

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
am a little bit confused....there doesn't appear to be any way in which you can control anything, other than who you fight. For example, getting and using weapons and stuff. Am I being thick?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
am a little bit confused....there doesn't appear to be any way in which you can control anything, other than who you fight. For example, getting and using weapons and stuff. Am I being thick?

No, its just a dressed up random chance "game". After creating your character you can't do anything at all except, as you pointed out, choose who to fight.

The starting stats, abilities and weapons are all completely random, its all about making and remaking characters until you get one with decent enough stats and then fighting people who didnt bother about re-trying to get good stats and hoping you win. :eek:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Has anyone noticed they seem to have clamped down on the people abusing the hundreds/thousands of pupils in order to gain levels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom