Imagine...

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Dear Rightnow

My account got hacked and someone deleted my Warlock. Could you please restore it ?

Yours truly,

Brite.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Old.Ilum said:
Dear Rightnow

My account got hacked and someone deleted my Warlock. Could you please restore it ?

Yours truly,

Brite.

:clap:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Now if we could just see the same with all sorcs, animists and bainshees.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Now if we could just see the same with all sorcs, animists and bainshees.
Well we can delete sorcs if healers wont spec in pac anymore or bards in music. :p

Zaitenko

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't we all delete something? Tho I just remembered I don't have a very disturbing class to delete 0.o

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Zaitenko said:
Why don't we all delete something? Tho I just remembered I don't have a very disturbing class to delete 0.o

Just create a warlock and level it to 5 then delete :)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
My infil is stuck in sauvage.. maybe ill just delete it

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice vid brite but keep BD they can be useful in fg rvr as for whorelox :twak: ,

Thadius said:
I dont think ive seen a thane in rvr :O

and my gimped thane of pawn is sometimes in rvr xD even got prawned in carps last movie XD

Brite

Banned
belxavier said:
hehe nice vid brite but keep BD they can be useful in fg rvr as for whorelox :twak: ,

and my gimped thane of pawn is sometimes in rvr xD even got prawned in carps last movie XD

i played my warlock in group rvr which is what i wanted it for, fucking useless

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i played my warlock in group rvr which is what i wanted it for, fucking useless

lol no shit empty his chambers then he a headless chicken running round banelording or if it is a semi decent player (hard to imagine for a whorelox) might hide somewhere out of view and spam powerless spread heal. Imho still rather have bd/rm/sm in group xD

Brite

Banned
belxavier said:
lol no shit empty his chambers then he a headless chicken running round banelording or if it is a semi decent player (hard to imagine for a whorelox) might hide somewhere out of view and spam powerless spread heal. Imho still rather have bd/rm/sm in group xD

thats what i tried to do but most fights i had tanks on me and when i got a chance to hide in fights the group didnt really need the heals,

warlock rr5 ra used to be bugged that it used to insta ae kill stuff

insta someone down then use rr5 and insta kill the rest lol ;P

warlock rr5 ra is an orb that you can summon on dead player that goes off if someones near if you didnt know

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
LoL :p

Nice one Brite :-p Last 5 seconds of the movie were the best tbh ;p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Clever.. no

Smart... yes!

had a smile on my face while watchign the hole thing, so this one is for you Brite :drink:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
heheyoudeletedawarlock and go the whole FH to lick you

Indeed. He did roll it in the first place; thats -1000. Deleting one is like +50 or so :/

Brite

Banned
Puppet said:
Indeed. He did roll it in the first place; thats -1000. Deleting one is like +50 or so :/

like i said i rolled it as a group char for after nerf as when i rolled it i aimed to toa it in the week before i had to go back to uni and expected it to be nerfed by the time i got back, got MLs 1,2,3 on it and quest items and arti, RvRed for like 5 hours (with capped SCed stats) and it was so shit and boreing i never logged it on again, this was weeks before all the hi dere i win noobs started appearing in rvr which ive had to endure a lot less than everyone else as ive only just got back but i hate them probabaly as much as everyone else ;P

And belx id rather have your hunter in a group than a warlock :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom