Imagine this!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Scenery: Peaceful quiet Emain Macha; at the dawns of a new Saturday. Two friends, a champion and a warden going out for a strawl in Emain. They bring a friendly bard of the 34th season to aid them in combat and sing for them to be faster in Emain Macha.

The two friends travel to Emain and soon the Albion Milegate comes in vision. Surprised noboby takes a shot at them they go through it and went towards ATK. No one? This cant be!

The two friends travel to the Midgard Milegate and yet again nobody aims at them; but whats that? Mids and Albs sitting together in front of the MTK. Curious as our friends are they go take a closer look. Cheers, applause and victories are thrown to our 2 friends!

What? No war? No killing? No! It seems our enemies are duelling to test their strengths against eachother. Outcasts of all the realms are sitting together, thanes, berserkers, paladins, all together. Our champion immediatly feels at home and joins the party.

Quickly a brave Mid steps forward and beckons the champions. Lots of duels; lots of fun, alot of people enjoying themselves! More and more people come take a look and join the party. Smite clerics, rejuvenation friars, no one is frowned at here.

Thanks for the fun all ;) Champtastic had a blast and Skilless the brave bard level 34 gained 4 realms level of resurrecting ;)

I kinda wondered what a fg of RR2 Albs would think of us when they saw us but they kindly prooved my thoughts. Was fun to assist a Mid on a theurgist to be sure he didnt gain more easy RP from all of us ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
always nice to see this kinda thing :)

(btw sorry for interupting you with fight with maelstrom other day but you looked about to mez me :p )

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
:clap: btw, Sorry about the accidental finger slipping side style on the grey bard :/

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ixnay said:
:clap: btw, Sorry about the accidental finger slipping side style on the grey bard :/

;)

Think I teached all skalds a lesson of combat with my champ.

Had problems with some classes:

Infiltrators; well Araudry really. RR9 slash infil on a baseline-buffed RR3-champ = a no go. Wasnt even close....

Bonedancers; well didnt duel one; but met em often enough in HW solo; is also a no go. Need to be extremely lucky (resist a lifetap and good crits) which nevers happens....

Paladins are tough too; but possible. Evenly buffed its pretty 'easy' I reckon :)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Stlong RP farm!! :m00:

nothing wrong with dueling really but to then come and thank peeps for the rps is a bit wrong imo :(

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
He didn't say thank you he said the lvl 34 bard got 4 realm levels from rezzing him when he died...

Anyway yeah tis nice sometimes, the other day at mmg was with sep talen derric sami etc and got to gank mids with them was rather funny :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Sounds fun! wish i had been there with thane about only time a thane excels in 1on1

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Puppet when i find u in Emain im gonna rip out your eyes and piss on your brain,k. :clap:

emma

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Scenery: Peaceful quiet Emain Macha; at the dawns of a new Saturday. Two friends, a champion and a warden going out for a strawl in Emain. They bring a friendly bard of the 34th season to aid them in combat and sing for them to be faster in Emain Macha.

The two friends travel to Emain and soon the Albion Milegate comes in vision. Surprised noboby takes a shot at them they go through it and went towards ATK. No one? This cant be!

The two friends travel to the Midgard Milegate and yet again nobody aims at them; but whats that? Mids and Albs sitting together in front of the MTK. Curious as our friends are they go take a closer look. Cheers, applause and victories are thrown to our 2 friends!

What? No war? No killing? No! It seems our enemies are duelling to test their strengths against eachother. Outcasts of all the realms are sitting together, thanes, berserkers, paladins, all together. Our champion immediatly feels at home and joins the party.

Quickly a brave Mid steps forward and beckons the champions. Lots of duels; lots of fun, alot of people enjoying themselves! More and more people come take a look and join the party. Smite clerics, rejuvenation friars, no one is frowned at here.

Thanks for the fun all ;) Champtastic had a blast and Skilless the brave bard level 34 gained 4 realms level of resurrecting ;)

I kinda wondered what a fg of RR2 Albs would think of us when they saw us but they kindly prooved my thoughts. Was fun to assist a Mid on a theurgist to be sure he didnt gain more easy RP from all of us ;)
nice story.. but i`ll just return the favour /rude

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Sound like a late-night run I was taking through Emain and found a couple of mids+infils dueling at the amg. Managed to get a SB and later a skald to near-death. But using insta-heals, BoF and MoC in duels is pretty lame... or so I'm told :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Was great fun until minimezz and co decided to charge in and kill all hibs/mids on sight /shrug

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Late night emain can be this Garden of Eden of useless classes fighting endless fun fights, like u describe....untill they all start irc dueling....Zzzzzz

Mael, 50th ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom