I'm sure we've discussed this before ...

W

whipped

... But I want to moan about it again.

Telephone automation systems!!!

I've just phoned the Cineworld Hotline (;)) to book tickets for Lord of the Rings and was quite impressed by their voice recognition system. No choices of what film to see, just speak it and your done.

So, why complain. Well, after saying the cinema I wanted, the film I wanted and the fact that I wanted to book tickets, I was then transfered to another system that asked me the same fucking questions in the old "If you are pissed off yet press 5" style!!!!!

Why!!!!!!

C

Cloowwwnnn

I think it has... was it you who was talking to the voice recognition thing and got directed to a cinema that sounded nothing like the one you wanted?

D

dysfunction

Why not use online booking??

The telephone is for old people who have time to wait....

W

whipped

Cineworld doesn't have online booking :( I believe the correct phrase is that "They are teh ghey".

Oh and their tickets seemed to have jumped from £5 to £6 over Decemeber. Counts(sp?)!

T

Trem

You spelt ****s wrong Whipped, its spelt C U N T S......

don't ban me :(

C

.Cask

ffs wish they'd stop making films I've yet to see matrix 3 and that boat one with russell crowe. Warner brothers cinemas had a pretty nice online booking system, you'd stick your credit card into a machine in the foyer after having booked online and your tickets would appear. They also make damn nice cinemas with comfy chairs not like these fold-down urine-proof Swansea bum rests.

They're building a new one here just across the road from me but doubt it'll be finished in time for me to see it.

S

Summo

Yeah, dammit! Every now and then I have to phone schools to speak to their IT people. I ALWAYS have to sit through 20 minutes of the following:

"If you would like to report a student absence, press 1..."
"If you would like to register a complaint, press 2..."
"If you would like to..."

OH FUCK OFF AND DIE MY TIME IS WORTH MORE MONEY THAN YOU EARN IN A YEAR YOU LITTLE BUNDLE OF FUCK SICK! I hate you.

W

WPKenny

The cineworld system is utter utter shite. I wrote to them and complained once. They ignored me. Much like their voice activated thing.

I got as far as trying to book tickets and got through to the "press 5 for more mind numbing options" and just mashed the # key several times. It took me back to the main menu which I could then ignore and do nothing till they beleived I didn't have a touch tone phone and got put through to an operator.

Basically not everyone's got a touch tone phone so when you get to the system where you press numbers to do things, just press nothing and they think you've got an ancient phone which doesn't work with their "fantastic technology". Simple really.

T

Tom

Yeah but lots of companies now have voice recognition technology, so the old 'ignore the touch tone prompts' scam doesn't work with them. If you ignore the voice recognition stuff, it just hangs up!

Idiots.

N

nath

If you just say no to when it says "was this what you meant" enough they tend to take you to an operator.

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Tom
Yeah but lots of companies now have voice recognition technology, so the old 'ignore the touch tone prompts' scam doesn't work with them. If you ignore the voice recognition stuff, it just hangs up!

Idiots.

Yeh but that means less jobs ,,,,,, voice recognition does that recognise FUCKOFF you silly git !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom