im sorry!!

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
nice you think that :eek:

still doesnt change my opinion that ur the worst gg.

what you think and kattbajs is the same for me m8 :m00:

Synsk

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
nice you think that :eek:

still doesnt change my opinion that ur the worst gg.

we the worst gg on alb? how come we can kill u 2 of 3 times with our "icewiz grp" when u have a tankgrp with zerker 2savage bd etc? lol its a shame u loose to us with all that BL shit and all the FZ u got in grp.. well now we r fire so you´ll see.. :flame:

and, when i played with u in NO on alb we also were icewizgrp but couldnt manage to kill the good grps running in emain, so we ran in Odins most of the time.. so i wonder why u rerolled to mid.. maybe u were missing the emain runining :eek: PS: plz dont say that we should take mid tankgrps with a icewiz grp like we did back then, cause it was total different witouth BL/FZ stuff, ;) cause tankgrps is better then a castergrp FG vs FG anyway now in NF when BL tanks can interupt casters and casters just can rely on their moc. well bice in food out

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Synsk said:
we the worst gg on alb? how come we can kill u 2 of 3 times with our "icewiz grp" when u have a tankgrp with zerker 2savage bd etc? lol its a shame u loose to us with all that BL shit and all the FZ u got in grp.. well now we r fire so you´ll see..

killed us once in fg, other times we beat u. oh unless u wanna count that time were both our buffbots went ld (e.g no 1 with any spec buffs and key bases) and after we fought fgh and about 2fga, and with our pac healer ld ( we had 2 augs in grp)

roovah

Fledgling Freddie
and I guess u everything about our bbs and recent fights before we encounterd u subedai, oh mighty reroller

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
lets end this please, i dont think either of us truly belive what we are saying about each other. :)

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
lets end this please, i dont think either of us truly belive what we are saying about each other. :)

THE END :p

Gogge^^

Loyal Freddie
i wanna join in too :(, Kwids is trully an great mezzer from witch i've seen, and southfield aint that bad, atleast they arent ignorant showoffs like the other gg's running around

ohh and :wanker:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
High spirited bunch of guys, I think the comments made are incredibly harsh and uncalled for, although creating a post like Kwidz did will only inspire it.

Old.Lorfo

Fledgling Freddie
Southfield and PV are truly roxstars. It takes alot of skill and teamplay to kill the r0xx0r randoms that still play

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Lorfo said:
Southfield and PV are truly roxstars. It takes alot of skill and teamplay to kill the r0xx0r randoms that still play

didnt u quit? :wanker:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Eggy's > yours

And while I'm at it I might aswell comment on the very interesting debate in here! :p

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Kwidz said:
for all the mids and hibs i have killed!!! please dont quit playing!!!!! :(

i doubt that the community will miss 7 players...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom