i'm so proud i just have to post it

N

Nala Lionne

hmm ... I guess the word "met" is used somewhat loosely nowadays :)

Nice job tho, ALB FOREVER :D

S

SFXman

Don't even try to say that you are still catching up on old posts. This is clearly spamming :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Nala needed some spam after being shut up in her cave for so long. :)

K

klavrynd

makes me wish i took a screenshot Dannyn, since you wont believe me otherwise.

You go into a berserker fury.
You fail to execute the Comeback style perfectly.
You attack Danyan with your [axe1] for 85 damage.
You critical hit for 10 damage.
You attack Danyan with your [axe1] for 23 damage.
You critical hit for 3 damage.
...repeat
You die.

I just made a new rvr bar to try out with evade combo on it but didnt put doublefrost on the same position as all my bars, hence doing ridiculous damage. (comeback was the wrong style, so you only got basedamage....)

I ran all over the place for 20 minutes trying to find you, then died due to a silly mistake, running back hoping for a rematch to hear you suicided on the guards.

Let's meet sometime soon :)

ps1 : the other one was reckless
ps2 :

cnmtta.jpg

N

Nala Lionne

Hehe Klav, did you make that yourself? :)

/me will have to find some Chuck Norris TV from somewhere. Is he really as amusing as he sounds? :D

D

Danya

I did kind of wonder at the low damage there klavrynd, next time, lets meet somewhere else, I might want to use a pet. :D
BTW, you might want to tell your blue con thanes (I forget the name) not to go solo searching for minstrels. ;)
And another thing, I took care of a small lurikeen infestation you appeared to be having in the forest. :D

K

klavrynd

the blue con thane mightve been Anarky

and the lurikeen infestation was my fanclub coming together to celebrate my new rr. At least i didnt have to hand out autographs so thanks.

D

Danya

Might have been, norseman, don't recall if he had a guild cloak. Was with a troll skald (also blue) named fatality or something similar.

D

Danya

Yes, I think they were out searching for the lurikeen originally (who was grey to me so would have been no match for them), unfortunately for them I turned up. :)
BTW klav, what level are you?

D

Damon_D

Well actualy Chuck is 6 times world champion ( un-defeated until he retirred ) in karate . Dont know about Jackie C , but im sure if they where to meat in a real fight Chuck would kick his arse , or atleast he would have when he was "at the top" . JC is more jumping around and avoiding stuff , or riding shooping carts than real fighting..but he is funny thou

G

gengi

I tend to mix old chucky boy up with Kung Fu the David Carradine character
Glasshoppa !!!!!!!!!!!

Later
Gengi

G

gengi

Favourite martial Arts tv/film ?

I remember The Water Margin, 'these are the stories of Lian Shan Po...' It was brilliant because it was on late at night and I got to stay up and watch it, that thing on Channel 5 in the UK is sometimes not bad somebodys Law, Marshall's ?
And the Bruce Lee Movies very ig when I were a lad :D

Whats yours ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom