I'm so excited I just wet myself

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Only a little dribble, not enough to be noticable, but there all the same.

Can't wait for open beta to start!

:D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Only a little dribble, not enough to be noticable, but there all the same.

Can't wait for open beta to start!

:D

I was excited last week totally but this week i feel fine only a few days to go and i am working wed-saturday so i'll be busy and not twiddling my thumbs.

Just trying not to overhype myself like with AOC to be honest.

Mellon

Fledgling Freddie
Just trying not to overhype myself like with AOC to be honest.

I felt just that way earlier this summer... and then I got into the beta.

I'm somewhat glad for the few extra days to get the households new hardware to work properly. Installing win on my BFs sata-disk has proven to be the most challenging experience so far. Allowing drivers needed during install to be read _only_ from diskettes must be on the top ten list of stupid design concept of the entire win xp series *grumble*

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt gonna say anything but i had a wierd dream last night ( sunday ) That i was trying to put my name into some game ( i presume WAR ) but it wouldnt let me because it had too many o's in it.

It was wierd. It really stands out as well. I could remember everything when i woke up this morning. :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt gonna say anything but i had a wierd dream last night ( sunday ) That i was trying to put my name into some game ( i presume WAR ) but it wouldnt let me because it had too many o's in it.

It was wierd. It really stands out as well. I could remember everything when i woke up this morning. :(
maybe ur fictive servers are down aswell as the real ones

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I need to change underwear all the time out of exitment :(

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
My mum had to get me some man nappies ever since i was invited to CB a few months ago :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I avoid all the mess by just being naked the entire time.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
I am also excited beyond all limits!

I was totally avoiding the hype for a while, but then I realised how close it was now and that you could get head start (screw open beta) by pre-ordering, so I pre-ordered from EA store, and now I am sitting on the edge of my seat! Next week going to be testing and getting used to the user interface and learn some quests, then right on to powerplaying the 15th to 19th to get as high level as quickly as possible.

My inner nerd just woke up again and like the dark passenger from Dexter, my inner nerd wont shut up until satisfied...

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Repeat after me:

EA is funding this! EA is funding this! EA really is funding this! :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I played Bards Tale back in the day and I've managed to avoid anything particularly annoying by EA since then... so I don't have the hate.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
for those ppl who keep wetting themselves all the time, don't forget to drink refreshments and consume electrolytes...

we don't want you to get dehydrated and unable to "perform" when time for war comes, do we?

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Repeat after me:

EA is funding this! EA is funding this! EA really is funding this! :(

Me don't care what the fuck EA are doing all i know is they are making WAR happen and that is fine by me.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
don't really understand what everyone have against EA, but then again, not really been to much into what they do, played NHL1996 or what it now was called, then I have 2007 tiger woods, but thats pretty much it

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Just get connected with a Colostomy bag, their all the rage.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
don't really understand what everyone have against EA, but then again, not really been to much into what they do, played NHL1996 or what it now was called, then I have 2007 tiger woods, but thats pretty much it

they are doing alot atm to change the bad rep they have, seems to be working EA are turning into a great company imo.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
I played Bards Tale back in the day and I've managed to avoid anything particularly annoying by EA since then
In those days EA were purely a distributor.

It wasnt until a lot later when they started buying up the devs left, right and centre that they became truly evil.

Ypnos

Fledgling Freddie
I played Bards Tale back in the day and I've managed to avoid anything particularly annoying by EA since then... so I don't have the hate.

hahaha! that was a rubbish game :lol:

Space Quest ruled

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom