Im sick and f*****g tired of this..

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
When will they fix the fucking bugs in this game, 15 times tonight in Thid i was one shotted by a 500+dmg DOT, this is fucking ridiculous, and it wasnt just me, hlaf my grp got the same, and constant whining in /cg told me this wasnt a one off, what is it now? 2years? and we still have this bug? ffs sort it out.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
a menta in our grp at Bolg this evening had 6 ticks of 14000 dmg or sommat and the target still didn't die :eek2:

Agreed though should fix it. Does this occur on US servers or this a GOA bug?

Aussie

Banned
yesterday night , all timerbuffs dropped all at the same second several times that night and they were just casted

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
yesterday night , all timerbuffs dropped all at the same second several times that night and they were just casted

This happend some weeks ago aswell

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
When will they fix the fucking bugs in this game, 15 times tonight in Thid i was one shotted by a 500+dmg DOT,.

Sounds like catapult hit to me tbh.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Once i was with nukenin and i pushed bof and we died but lucky for ous some albs just happened to be near ous to help out.
Isn't bof suppose to be godmode?!

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
Ah, I thought I was going nuts. Buffed my necro pet and about 30 seconds later they all vanished.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
Once i was with nukenin and i pushed bof and we died but lucky for ous some albs just happened to be near ous to help out.

BoF just gives a % absorb rate. It doesn't give 100% invulnerability mode... (as some people think it is and it will even be lower next patch)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Z^^ said:
I thought having z^^ in group was godmode tbh

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it was some level 50 that h4x0red j00 in BG. Imo don't fix it. BG is shit anyway

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Sounds like catapult hit to me tbh.

nope was Menta, i was mezzed and saw him casting it on me, then WHAM!! dead

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
does this dot come to you as a blue ball ? :p

otherwise get used to bugs, it aint the only one :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom