I'm rich!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
bps.jpg

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
wtf at the BP amount o_o Bug? Pendragon? Thing we cannot mention?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
TELL US HOW BEFORE THE BIG BOUNTY POINT PATCH ARRIVES!

It will mean ppl will be doing less pve'ing and more rvr'ing! You will be helping the server!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
It was on the Devon cluster. My entire group got that amount of bountypoints giving our guild something close to 4 BILLION Bps.

Now I gotta wait for Mythic to pull their fingers out and fix it so we can go back to spending BPs that we need to buy MLs and such with.

Hooray.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
got the bug on camlann also when our keep got raided. was good having a lvl 10 keep for 4ever :england:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I knew the newer patches made BP/RP/CP easy mode, but I think that may be taking things a little too far!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
got the bug on camlann also when our keep got raided. was good having a lvl 10 keep for 4ever :england:

Instant ML10, Full Arties etc... Too bad you'd get it all removed.. Wonder what caused this, hmm.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Apparently, the government takes £1 for every BP you were over-credited with from your bank account. Ouch

emma

Loyal Freddie
How much is it currently to buy MLs etc with BP's ?

Reason i ask is ive just returned after quitting 3 years ago, not long after TOA come out so kinda way behind on the gear/ML/Champ side of things.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Instant ML10, Full Arties etc... Too bad you'd get it all removed.. Wonder what caused this, hmm.

char was templated it was my bainshee i got the bug when i ae bolted throu a wall to kill some shrooms in bledmeer keep.

sold the acc ages ago now so dosnt matter camlann is 44 people prime not worth playing their even if i had the acc

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Bet they took away the BPs but didn't give you the rp's you were owed! pfft ;)

Worse than that, they set the guild BPs down to zero when we had about 95k before that crap happened :(

Appeal again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom