I'm off.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
After close to five years I've decided to quit.

I dislike how the game has evolved and there solo scene has pretty much abolished cause it's against the so called "SoTG".

I've not always been a soloer as I've been running with Angels of Darkness, and pre-toa I ran with Blizzard/Cutting Edge.

Reason I made this thread is the hope of someone from my old guilds, which I don't have contact with, will see this.

I want to thank a few people as well.

Censi: For giving me more faith in the soloing department with my Friar and infiltrator.

Pip: For giving me some headaches throughout the last year on FH :) :fluffle:

Angels of Darkness: For giving me a really good time when I played my Friar with them for a while.

Cutting Edge: For taking me in 3 years ago or so when I played my Berserker in Midgard.

Blizzard: For the pure joy of being a main assist on my berserker a few times :p

And last, but not least..

The Domination: My first rvr fg guild, Eyez/Astona(sp?) etc. Was a wakeup call when I got to join you.

Now, I know this might be flamed to hell, but it's the only way I could reach the old players that I hope still look here every now and then.

Kinag - Troll Berserker deleted pre-toa
Ataraxia - Briton Friar
Atarin - Briton infiltrator
Taraxi - Avalonian Wizard

Signing out after close to 5 years :)

Dard

Part of the furniture
Had some nice fights against your friar .... tc & hf .... gl irl etc etc :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gl with your studies and take care mate, been a pleasure :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Omg no mention after all the bugging me about how to play your inf and his fckin template? :D

Gl etc :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Good Luck out in the Real World :>

RvR is quite enjoyable at the moment (for me anyway) so if you ever get bored, come back and have some fun, especially over the Christmas holidays :>

Oli - Illu

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
l8z m8y and have fun whatever you spend you time doing aslong as its not wasting any more of your time posting in non-winnable QQ threads in the mid forum with people with their heads in the sand hehe ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Bye and take care :)

:fluffle:

Bluesky said:
l8z m8y and have fun whatever you spend you time doing aslong as its not wasting any more of your time posting in non-winnable QQ threads in the mid forum with people with their heads in the sand hehe ;)

That guy just didn't want there to be any other way :-/

Vladamir said:
Omg no mention after all the bugging me about how to play your inf and his fckin template?

Gl etc :)

Thanks to Aha as well!
My infiltrator was alot of fun, still is, but when soloing and prefering fair fights "obviously" is against the SoTG, it's kind of pointless.

There's no room for soloers who like fair fights in this game, that's what I got out of an earlier conversation atleast.

pip

Banned
Yes gl irl and such:fluffle: send me the bill for all the pain killers you needed over the year:(

Ps...If you decide to come back me promise never to flame ya about this thread:)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Soloing and fair fights are against SoTG? Took the wrong pill this morning?

No, I was told it was against the SoTG, cause I called the fights I engaged alone together versus one single enemy "my fights", this was apparently against the SoTG, cause if I didn't want people to add I was ruining their playtime, as this is a mmorpg which means it's only for people who wish to zerg etc.

Anyway, this isn't the only reason I'm quitting, I have studies and work which take alot of my time, I've been at my school 13 hours a day lately just to finish my 3D Exam project (some kind of university I'm at).

When it's becoming hopeless to play due to you having a different playstyle than others, I see no reason to continue, as I won't adapt to zerging.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
laters bro.

you were solid player and real nice guy...

what your describe ultimately is players who are not interested in competative RVR not respecting realm mates (or other players generally) that are....

its pretty pointless to argue or tell people about it, because the peeps that do it dont give a shit (or they wouldnt do it). The peeps that dont do it and play good, basically know exactly where your coming from anyway. but its got to the stage where peeps have giving up campaigning to see if mythic could address it (they wont). Hence servers dry up from ZZzzz. and population of lemons V proper players swings more to the left every week.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Hade Kinag, var morro den gang for lenge sia da Odins Æresgarde enda eksisterte. Lykke til! ;)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
I called the fights I engaged alone together versus one single enemy "my fights", this was apparently against the SoTG
Roleplaying is against the SotG now? I should be allowed to have "my fight", as I'm a viking and if you stepped in and added on a 1v1 in the viking era u'd get an elbow to chew on. Even the BD pets scream "This one is mine!" How is this against the SotG? I'm shocked.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
maybe like because the basis of games or sports is a competative element which people enjoy.. like rugby or football or even playing monopoly.. sure you play for fun but the fun is in the competition.... it can take some of the fun out of the game when the competative element is constantly removed... every now and then is fine, and makes it fun, but like the majority of runs you do are kind of ruined by other players thinking its "fun" to turn a competative encounter between a set of players into an encounter which will benefit his RP by.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Phule_Gubben said:
Who was your midtoons?

Kinag, Troll Berserker.

Was 6l3 when I deleted him pre-toa I think.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Yeah, he used to be in Cutting Edge before I joined Blizzard.

I think I wrote that a bit higher up :p

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
He was once my little padawan phule gubben :fluffle:
And he also talked about doing a warrior comeback but made a wrong turn and ended up with a friar :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Blazor Meneth said:
He was once my little padawan phule gubben :fluffle:
And he also talked about doing a warrior comeback but made a wrong turn and ended up with a friar :p

I did make a troll warrior, but for some reason I deleted him as well :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Bye Kinag, hopefully you'll linger around fh sometimes though? :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I guess so, I've been apart of the forums since I started for close to 5 years ago, so It's basically been apart of my daily web routine to check the forums ^^

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe. Blazor, who hasn't been yer padawan? Anyway, Kinag have fun outside DAoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom