I'm off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xtro

to the pub.

So play nice kids! Have fun in the game this afternoon, might get a chance to grab an hour but may be err slightly "Stella Artois'd" ;)

P

[PS]Nova

Xtro would never drink'n'drive! He's too sensible and wonderful and mature for that!

(how am I doing, Xtro?) :p

O

Old_Bean

What's wrong with drinking lemonade and driving?

F

fyraie

I believe the law in Texas (when I was there - not been searching unusual-laws-for-use-in-forum-threads.com) was that you could drink beer and drive so long as you weren't over the limit. My mexican buddy swore by this, and always went to grab a beer before a trip (trip = anything involving 15mins or more in the car)

Ah anyways, thats just a note from a state where nearly every fridge has a magnet saying 'Don't Mess with Texas'.

And bumper stickers that say 'American by birth, Texan by the grace of God'.

Magic.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by fyraie
I believe the law in Texas (when I was there - not been searching unusual-laws-for-use-in-forum-threads.com) was that you could drink beer and drive so long as you weren't over the limit. My mexican buddy swore by this, and always went to grab a beer before a trip (trip = anything involving 15mins or more in the car)

Ah anyways, thats just a note from a state where nearly every fridge has a magnet saying 'Don't Mess with Texas'.

And bumper stickers that say 'American by birth, Texan by the grace of God'.

Magic.

And Texas, the state with signs on duel carriageways saying "Don't drive down this side!" or at least they did when I was last there.

:p

Explained to me by my cousin who lives there as an attempt to stop the drunk drivers driving down the wrong side.

Could have just been a joke on his part tho.

F

fyraie

lol sounds about right. seen the same sign in Tennessee too :) I think it's helpful, and very, very, necessary :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by fyraie
lol sounds about right. seen the same sign in Tennessee too :) I think it's helpful, and very, very, necessary :)

Which is soooo scary! :scared:

P

[PS]Mung

Anything in America is scary.

I mean, what kind of government lets an ACTOR become president? (Ronald Reagan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom