I'm not old!

B

Brinx

After entering a selection of passwords I could remember from various sites I gave up and got a new one sent out, huzzah!

L

Lydek

Ok, guess the error must have been between monitor and keyboard cos I entered everything again and it worked this time...

A

Arlone

:eek: that sure was a mess, before I read the note clearly stating that 'you need to create a new membership account' above *thanks*. Not easy being dumb ya know :rolleyes:

ohwell, back in business and now even with a barrysworld-email ;)

A

Arlone

<--- penge resident

:eek:

*confused*

well...

*scared*

...?

*trying to find some info on this*

[EDIT]

*returns after a quick check in the FAQ*

might be 'custom status' but ... custom ... hum ... anyways, status of some sort

*nods*

[/EDIT]
[SLEEP]

I

Ifalna

Hmmm.. for some reason it refused to let me have my old forum account - claims someone already has it. So no longer am I Bubbles.

M

Mousey

I keep getting told I need to complete my BW account... then it refuses to recognise my password... have tried four or five times with variations..can't be assed anymore. I like being old anyways.

F

Flimgoblin

Took me all of 20 seconds...

Then again I created my propah barrysworld account ages ago when I saw the announcement..

Penge Resident means you talk less than a Brentford Resident (it's a Robert Rankin thing)

If you move to Phnaargos then you're talking too much... (but not as much as someone who Talks Too Much obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom