Gamah

Banned
.....to go to town in 1 hour...

Now what shall I buy.. An Ipod or a DVD re-writer!!! Decide for me now :worthy:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Depends.

You listen to stuff on the road much?

You got a portable mp3 player, for cd's?

You only listen to music at home?

You burn a lot of(shame shame) movies?

Giv info!

Gamah

Banned
Yea listen to music lots outside, and I keep all my "movies" on pc :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then an ipod is a good choice, though if you get a decent mp3 player, or a player that plays mp3 cd's(like i got), a rewriter for your pc is a more flexible option.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dont touch an Ipod with a bargepole, over rated peice of rat droppings. Buy one that allows transfer to and from a pc, allows normal MP3's not its own "buy ours or sod off" versions.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
ipods kinda suck compared to other mp3 players, but it depends if you regard looks>the product

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I've got an ipod and I can't really complain about the player.
The software used for transferring etc (ITunes) on the other hand..

If you can get hand of some other software, that actually does what it's meant to do, I'd rate the ipod as an excellent buy ^^

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hehe i got a creative zen
my only complain is that its a little big, but truthfully who gives a fcuk 60gb for less than £200 im not complaining :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hasn't Ipod got a battery you can't remove and they turn to crap after 18 months and play time goes to about 1/2 hour and they charge you a fortune to replace it and they void your warranty if you buy an aftermarket one and do it yourself and I'm not going to use a full stop Apples players are all about 2 years out of date hardware wise.
Japanese companies can't believe it's success, they have ripped all Apple products as 'worse than the cheapest Chinese copies', but still the Apple kiks their asses in the sales department.

Markerting..marketing..marketing

Still cool though

Guess you are talking about the Shuffle to compare with a rewriter, hard-drive Ipods are big bucks methinks.

Me..I'd get an mp3 playing mobile phone, 1gb cards are 50 quid now.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
ipod mini 6gig IMO

Yes ipods suck but the mini wtfprawnsaltheothersandlooksthesexehandihaveonesoimsutberight :D

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Tiques said:
DVD-Jon is your friend, I guess...

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,120114,00.asp

Guess what he hacked? ;)

Well, that's not my problem. Still nice though, great lad :D

My problem is that, when i take my ipod filled with tunes, to another computer, it only says that i need to "upgrade" my ipod etc. This means that i need to format it and install new software to it. This is, of course, out of the question as the only reason I've brought it was to get my tunes at home aswell :)

I can kinda hope that it's only me being stupid, but I can't figure a way past this :|

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tookha said:
Aren't you the cool one?

Come on, give props for the TMNT avatar...that was raped in a horrific font and wording...

Umm...on second thought....flame on. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom