Im leaving DAOC Level 50 runemaster Account up for grabs !!

O

old.dc.snoz

hi lads :)

i've choosen to stop playing DAOC, im very sad to have had to make this choice but ive simply not got the time for it any more. I'd like to thank all those i've come in contact with since i started playing, not least all of the Eye of Odin guys who i've had great fun playing with.

I hope to see you all in the next big game :)

Anyway !!

Im selling my account via Ebay so go check it out if ur interested or just curious

I'm a naughty puppy who shouldn't be using these forums to advertise my account when its against the code of conduct , love Daminixxx

P

Pixie.Pebr

7 - Termination of your subscription

You may not sell or auction any Game characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.

/em looks around...
/em see GoA Rep. reading thread
/em see GoA Rep. reaching for the Big Red Button aka. Terminate Account

Couldn't care less if people bought an account or not, but some people (GoA) seem to do, so advertising here seem.. uhm... not the wisest thing to do...

By the way, isn't £130 a bit low?
Im sure there are people there with little time and lots of cash who would be willing to pay twice that ammount. ;)

O

old.VooVoo

No offence but people who buy these accounts really are wasting money.

so hes selling his account for £130? lets look at it if you played an account.

buying game £20 (depending where you shop)
4 months subs ( take off free-months leaves 3 months) = £18

so to get to level 50 with the enjoyment of learning the game and making new friends and hunting for items it'd cost you

£38

So why waste £100 or even more than that on buying someone else's account when its alot more fun and cheaper to do it yourself?

oh well guess its just a little rant with a question on why people are silly enough to buy these accounts.

S

Silence

dont think GOA could ever find out, unless u publically advertised it.. oh doh..

and if poeple wanna sell they hard earned play time, let em, all u need to do is find some lazy bum who is rich :p

W

Wazzerphuk

snoz you homo why did you play the shite anyway? :/

O

old.Cru

U'll get away with it. It's not like GOA actually read the forums lol.

T

tilde

We still got 1.45, they need to translate ur thread etc etc...;)

D

Damon_D

Well you can allways "give it away" and take a small fee for sending them the cd and cd-key etc. etc. ;)

O

old.dc.snoz

lol at some of the replys :) i like :)

Well ive not played daoc now for ages now, the main reasons why i wont go into ! i dont want to be one of these people that leaves the game and slags it to fuck putting others off from playing it at the same time .. imo thats pure ghey. I know theres alot of of you who are still loving it etc and im sure alot of people are considering playing it.

I think it would be a shame to let snozrick just die and never be seen again i spent a solid amount of hours at getting to level 50 and also 800 tailoring.

From what ive seen usually the people that buy accounts are people that already have a level 50 player and just want to try another class or somthing ... for me wtf is wrong with that ? they are hardly missing out on anything.

p.s

Wazzerphuk BLOW ME !! :)

O

old.dc.snoz

I'm a naughty puppy who shouldn't be using these forums to advertise my account when its against the code of conduct , love Daminixxx

rofl ? how u do that ? im not advertising im saying goodbye !! !
:((

O

old.Odies

GOA aren't going to ban someones account based on a vague thread written by some anon person on a msg board, get real.

- Odies / Insert random lvl 24 alt name here

D

Damini

Originally posted by dc.snoz

rofl ? how u do that ? im not advertising im saying goodbye !! !
:((

Heh, I do that through my supreme moderation skillz, and by wearing my cloak of editing. If I thought you were pure Pimp0r, I would have deleted your thread, but lo I am a merciful deity and just slayed your url. And if you are being entirely honest, the line "go check it out if ur interested" doesn't usually figure as a simple good bye :) So don't make me seem meanie, I'm being nice!

We here are the closest thing to an official forum there is, and I personally can't see relationships being sweetened by these forums turning into a place to advertise the selling of an account, regardless of whether GOA are going to act on any reports or not. So I'm not doing this to hurt anyone (lets be frank, only an imbecile can't work out how to type "camelot" or "DAOC" into a search on e-bay) I'm just trying to keep these forums as good as possible.

So, if that means I have to occasionly don The Pointed Bra of Discipline and the Evil Corset of Editing, well, sorry :)

O

old.tRoG

Im selling my account via Ebay so go check it out if ur interested or just curious

thats very naughty :)

from your ebay ad:
He comes with some of the best items available for runemasters. With plenty of spares in the vault

rofl, why is it every ebay account says this? 'this char rulez, it has the most l33t itemz and a vault full of magic stuffz'

O

old.dc.snoz

well in my case because its true !? anyone interested i can show :|

IDI@OT !!

F

Flimgoblin

tRoG - If you put it online with

'level 50 Gimpinary for sale, comes with a sizeable gambling debt, and many enemies. Vault is empty due to pawning all posessions to pay aforesaid gambling debt/bodyguards to beat up the debt collectors'

you'll probably get less offers..

W

Wazzerphuk

*gives snozzle a bad blowjob, with teeth*

This is what you get for leaving XPd and playing piss-poor MMORPGSAFAUFSDs. :(

O

old.tRoG

but in some cases its not true :)

no, you dont have to list the contents of your vault, i beleive you :cool:

gl selling your account, if thats what you want to do so be it.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Wazzerphuk
This is what you get for leaving XPd and playing piss-poor MMORPGSAFAUFSDs. :(
Uh... an FPS has sooo much more content and lifespan *cough*...

J

j000 d000d

ehm you're 50 and you dont have time for it..... ehh..... how? :D

O

old.dc.snoz

spent all this years free time getting to level 50 !!! :)

O

old.Spanjab

Snoz! How can u leave? :(

Start a character on Excalibur Albion m8 and join PR^ :)

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by Damini

Heh, I do that through my supreme moderation skillz, and by wearing my cloak of editing. . . .

So, if that means I have to occasionly don . . . the Evil Corset of Editing, well, sorry :)

Which is it, a cloak of editing or an Evil Corset of Editing? Inquiring minds want to know :D

D

Damini

Depends what colour lipstick I'm wearing. A girl, even a supreme evil Overlord (lady) such as myself, has to co-ordinate :)

O

old.Max Payne

See ya snozzie :( Was hoping you'd be back with new patch ..

Have fun whatever you'll be doing in the future

/em blows a kiss to Snozrick

S

Sar

Originally posted by SFXman

Uh... an FPS has sooo much more content and lifespan *cough*...

I've been playing Q3 since March '99 - that's 39 months.

Played DAoC for 3 months until I terminated my subs.

Hmmm....

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom