FH news I'm just so awesome.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well it just proves your lack of awesomeness OD, I mean how can you NOT own a single suit?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thing is though, in this place, a "suit up thread" will eventually lead to "the naked man thread" :eek7:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Thing is though, in this place, a "suit up thread" will eventually lead to "the naked man thread" :eek7:

One of the lads i know irl who uses this forum has told me hes gona try the naked man on his gf....not as funny but still...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
One of the lads i know irl who uses this forum has told me hes gona try the naked man on his gf....not as funny but still...

Hmm, that's rather boring actually.

You're tapping it already and the point of the naked man is to get the last out of a failing thing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
all of you pale to nothingness compared to the shining light that is me.

so ner.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have you swaffled that elephant yet? No? Then your awesomeness is revoked until you do :eek:

Damn swaffle-tease...:(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am taking the unusual step of agreeing with seel here. No elephant swaffle, no awesome.

TdC

tonight it will be swaffled. though I also have to make the winter wolf death smilies too :/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yep, once again I am just awesome. But I remember posting it now :D Wine 4tw!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I am just, like, awesome.

Not as awesome as these two
iphone-sizes.jpg

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I have to ask why so many people here want to see his penis against another living object

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Personally? It was promised.

I don't care for people who don't do what they say, or say things they have no intention on doing.

TdC i've ranked over that line.

TdC

aye sorry guys I've been rather busy over the past few days. should be all done in the course of today but I may have to go out as a lady friend of mine has reason to celebrate as she's been accepted into the arts school here :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
aye sorry guys I've been rather busy over the past few days. should be all done in the course of today but I may have to go out as a lady friend of mine has reason to celebrate as she's been accepted into the arts school here :)

Lady friend? Woman?! Over FH loyalties?! :eek:

You better get some :p

TdC

well she's my friend's girlfriend so well, you never know we may have a threesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom