Im in toa and i live in Hong Kong! ;)

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
Yea Vae i just realised this too, offer the cd's to dl on an ftp and sell the cd keys :D

Sage

Fledgling Freddie
Weee Im in love with him! Thanks so much for all of your help :) Was great talking to you on the phone, even if our American to the UK connection was a bit weak ;)

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
We just about to do the ML1 final encounter. :clap:

Although having to repeat a few for Delket cos he was slow coming in! :m00:

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
That may have been my fault i kinda <cough> missed a letter off his cd-key <cough> ;)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Uliea said:
I think someone mentioned you just get the .exe files into your camelot folder and it'll start patching then. Problem is it'll have to download 800mb of ToA files.

I'm downloading TOA now but it is 1355Mb big? Why is the one I'm downloading bigger? :p

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Well we did ML1 fairly easily with no buggy encounters so lets hope thats how it will be for the others. :p

Pheer my new ML1 abilities.. I can carry more crap!!!! :clap:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegreatest said:
I'm downloading TOA now but it is 1355Mb big? Why is the one I'm downloading bigger? :p

was same for me, because you patched from SI folder not camelot folder.

i gave up tho because i`d rather buy it AND uriela sold out :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Crash said:
was same for me, because you patched from SI folder not camelot folder.

i gave up tho because i`d rather buy it AND uriela sold out :p

I've finished the download now (1.3 gigs) but yes I think I'll order it online from a Dutch shop too, think that's the easiest way :)

Thanks anyway for your reply Uliea, it's not urgent so I'll order it another time from an online shop in Holland :)

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
Ok all e-mails are sent and all cd's have been posted (apart from Delket's as i didn't have his address in time).

Everyone i'm comepletly out of stock now, my supplier (Kotch) told me that your looking at another two weeks once the ones available go out of stock. As they have to make more copies and boxes etc (they sold over 20,000 copies on 24hrs to all retailers in the UK)

Sorry to all i've had to say no to :( wish i had this idea 2 weeks ago, i coulda been a millionaire now ;)

N

Na0

installing retail uk toa trouble!!

Hi all.... just bought ToA and im trying to install it,

it flies along at the start with no problems then when it hits around 50% it freezes and no further progress so i ejected disc and canceled the install.

then i go and look at toa folder on c: and its 804mb of install without 2nd cd so im assuming the install isnt right with a 2nd disc yet to be installed...

i launch the toa exe and it comes up as normal asking for cd key so i enter it and it starts looking for updates, an im now downloading a 744 mb patch???

whats the deal here its totally confusing me when a friend of mine could just install with both discs and play straight away

let me know and many thanks :)

(btw who ever produced these discs needs more practise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom