Help I'm having a total nightmare!!!!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you say so, i would go yoga for strengthening over Pilates stuff.
Disagree. Yoga for flexibility (it's stretching). Pilates is designed to work your muscles harder.

Very different things :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

consider yourself educated
Jeesus @Moriath. You're like a dog with a bone.

I've done both for extended periods so you're not educating anyone, just stating how you feel about stuff you've probably little experience of.

Pilates is designed for strengthening and massively outperforms yoga (which often comes with a load of spiritual woo) in that respect.

Anyway @dysfunction - I promise you, it's absolutely worth giving it a go.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I prefer to use the apps themselves as I am more comfy with the functionality (yeah, call me a dinosaur ;) ) ... it was an accidental 'allow my organisation to manage my pc' as opposed to 'sign in to this app only' that caused the issue, I think.In truth, I probably should not be using my own machine for work, but the alternative is hunching over a laptop at the kitchen table when I already have sciatica and a bad shoulder... I think I am almost sorted now and know what to look for with O365 in future!!!

Can't you just work over teamviewer? That's how I have been working for the last 6 months.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can't you just work over teamviewer? That's how I have been working for the last 6 months.
Teamviewer... ouch. I thought I had it bad!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I've considered which resources I actually need to use the VPN for (rather than cloud) and it's actually a low number so I will use my laptop for those things only... probably c. 2 max 3 hrs per week...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Jeesus @Moriath. You're like a dog with a bone.

I've done both for extended periods so you're not educating anyone, just stating how you feel about stuff you've probably little experience of.

Pilates is designed for strengthening and massively outperforms yoga (which often comes with a load of spiritual woo) in that respect.

Anyway @dysfunction - I promise you, it's absolutely worth giving it a go.
All hail the expert in everything.

fyi sleep deprived and in pain after a 3 hour spinal surgery might have something to do with it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
)
fyi sleep deprived and in pain after a 3 hour spinal surgery might have something to do with it.
Feel for ya m8. It all go well?

Might be worth asking your surgeon about the p-word with regards to your rehab :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Feel for ya m8. It all go well?

Might be worth asking your surgeon about the p-word with regards to your rehab :)
Hehe i have exercises to do. Home now legs feel better but feel like 10 rounds with mike tyson. 4 weeks signed of for recovery had 5 hours kip since friday night not including the 3 hours knocked out. Was a woman with back spasms who sounded like someone was murdering her throughout the night in one of the other rooms.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Last time I was in hospital there was an old guy getting a catheter in the bed opposite. Yeah, that sucked (I imagine more for him...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom