Im going to start playing...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Final Fantasy VII again :)

On my iphone I hvae FF1, FF2 and 3 and even though its on my iphone its got me hooked! (playing FF3 at the mo and its very addictive!!!! So bring on FFVII

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I dunno what im playing atm tbh as Rift is crap i cba to play EvE for abit and i cba to resub daoc, i subbed wowo to play with 5-6 mates but it keeps crashing :p

I just applied for an interview as a SW:OR csr, maybe i'll play at trolling nerds for 25k a year :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They need to remake FF7, while it's fun and all, the graphics haven't stood up to time as well as say...starcontrol, or monkey island.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Best Party to use?

I was thinking maybe...

Cloud, Cid, Barret

Cloud, Cid, Tifa

Cloud, Tifa, Barret

arrrggghhhh dunno gggrrrr :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
FF7 Remake - God hope this is TRUE!!

Final Fantasy VII Remake Confirmed

Fans have been demanding a remake of Final Fantasy VII pretty much since it’s initial release, and today Yoichi Wada, the president of Square Enix, came out and made the remake plans official. Clear your schedules because Final Fantasy VII: Jenova’s Rebirth is slated for a 4th quarter 2012 release. Naturally, the plans are for a PS3 release, but there have been some hints that a version is also in the works for Sony’s next console, though that’s purely speculation.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Final Fantasy VII Remake Confirmed

Fans have been demanding a remake of Final Fantasy VII pretty much since it’s initial release, and today Yoichi Wada, the president of Square Enix, came out and made the remake plans official. Clear your schedules because Final Fantasy VII: Jenova’s Rebirth is slated for a 4th quarter 2012 release. Naturally, the plans are for a PS3 release, but there have been some hints that a version is also in the works for Sony’s next console, though that’s purely speculation.

Awwwww read further on :( April fools lol bastardS!!!!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cloud, Barrett, Vincent for trash farming

Cloud, Vincentor Barrett and Tifa for weapon bosses. All with knights of the round, quad cast and mimic/mime (cant remember which one) materia. So mucho grinding is required :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Cloud, Vincentor Barrett and Tifa for weapon bosses. All with knights of the round, quad cast and mimic/mime (cant remember which one) materia. So mucho grinding is required :)

Gah! I hate PvE!!!! Do it for me :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Anyone else go to the southern island and let those jumpy slasher things hit you to level up your limit breaks ?

I also defeated both the Weapons before there was any guides on how to do it when i was 17 like 10 years ago jeez :p and there is a specific crystal setup to do it which involved having revive always as your dying attack, underwater fucker is the hardest, for the red weapon you gotta enter the fight with only cloud alive

Also my setup was almost always Cloud (last limit break is teh lulz once you powerlevel it up) Tifa and The dog thing/Vincent

YouTube - Final Fantasy VII 7: Cloud's 4th Limit Break: Omnislash

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

didnt need knights of the round man :p you could rip emerald weapon apart with 2x 4xcut materia :p then you get the earth harp for master summon materia and then use kotr on ruby :p simples and very little farming :>

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Currently playing it on my nokia n900 overclocked ofcourse, such a great game.

Doubt they will ever remake it as I remember somewhere they said remaking it would take 3-4 times the time it took to make FFXIII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom