I'm giving up...

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
¨<opens his black list and removes Gustavs name>

Have fun out there in the scary place called RL, and thx for the arrows while leaving Sauvage always fun :)

Morpheous

Fledgling Freddie
Always sad to see an old-timer go. Sounds such a condescending thing that, you're prolly younger than meh ;)

Sad to see you go little man, yours was always a scalp worth getting - not so many are thesedays ......

Take care and I hope to see you Tuesday - please feel free to pop back and taunt sauvage as a break from your sabbatical ;)

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
NERF Gustav :(

So sad to see you go, you're a great player and a good friend, will miss ya badly :(

Well good luck IRL and enjoy yourself.. i know you will :)

And, if you feel like returning.. you know where we are ;)

/salute
/bow
/hug

Later mate

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Gustav. Still remember the time you took me to sauvage with my hunter, was fun :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
Guys...you may or may not know me as Gustav the hunter. I have been playing for the past 2 years. I loved this game in every sense and met many good people in the days I have played. Jamiesmallicus...mongo...Aoln...coglen...Sangeunius...Sycho (and all his other chars)...Shanaia the scout and her magnificent friend Shaeffer protector of Sauvage, Marius, Aralina, Dimitris, Whitee, Jonstone, Chxz, Corranhorn, Murasaki (love you babe) Steveirwin, Alemain, Dagger, Bigchief!, Belxavier (without doubt the best hunter out there), Carnalito and Huz (the best guildmasters out there) Gurkburk (miss you mate), Glorebard, Morak, Nightstar (Sexiest SB in the world and deadliest) Grivne, Killkill, Mrchuffy, Aarn (Zuke) Djibber, Saaug, Wolvenic, Durgi, Booomeruk, Blej, Svartur, Random, Rowena (I miss you my dear but glad you having fun in Alb) all my Clan Chaos friends..and many many others

I wasn't a powergamer...I didn't have a bot or a plan. It took me 30 days to hit level 50 and I still play unbuffed with a 99% sc suit. If i beat you I was lucky, but each battle still is fairly fresh in my mind.

There are more names and more people than I can count who I have spent many evenings and days playing this game with and they have all without a doubt been a great bunch of people. I am giving up this game but I am having one last bit of fun before I go...Tuesday evening I am going to be in Sauvage road just outside the BK for 2 hours. 9.00 gmt. you can come kill me if you want...but to be honest all i want to do is give a bow and and wave before I go. I had a great time playing this gme and met many good people...come and share a bottle of ellyll wine I have been saving for a special occasion. If I missed your name, I'm sorry...but rest assured you all made an impression on me. This was my first online game...and it exceeded all my expectations, even though I played an unbuffed hunter I still enjoyed every minute.

I am giving my entire wealth to my guild mates in Clan Chaos...all my TG hunter gear, my shammy TG stuff and my skald items. Just let me know which things u want I haven't done my MP sc'ing yet but have load of cash and extra items,

NOOOOO!

Dont leave me Uncel Gus!

Dont forget to turn on msn once in a while :)

good luck with life and good bye :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
still remember the time i got lost in HW on my way to my first relic raid, u led me the whole way there, the 'safe' way.

good luck with whatever u do mate

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Truly sad to hear that you are going :(

Best of luck in whatever you will do friend.

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
Real shame to hear you're leaving :(

Had some great fun baiting for you and Belxavier in the past while in HW :p

Anyways, good luck and have fun in whatever you do in the future :cheers:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gustov, sorry but if today was last night of you sub you got to renew to come say bye.. muhahahahahaha, your cursed to play daoc forever till you said you fairwell <organise raid for next time gustov tries to leave>

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm almost tempted to renew my account just to come and wave at you, Gustav. A fair and fun old adversary from day one, who I've never killed and doubtless killed me more times than my old memory can recall ;)

Good luck, sport :)

Edit: too late, but the sentiment remains nonetheless :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Gustov, sorry but if today was last night of you sub you got to renew to come say bye.. muhahahahahaha, your cursed to play daoc forever till you said you fairwell <organise raid for next time gustov tries to leave>

Was just about to post them same. Even GOA doesnt want you to leave:)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
gustav...hi m8y

damn sorry to hear u leaving m8,,we was good m8s out there lol,,from our start of fighting each other either mmg or sauvage road... to teaming up in sauvage and u saving my arse from patrols many times.
u are the best hunter in my eyes everm8 ..very clever when we used to fight at start,but like sanguinn said we became more m8s when we met if solo after a while.
u will be deeply missed m8 and good luck in what ever u r planning next.

salute to 1 of midguards finest

cya m8 ..jamiesmallicus

p.s might tell me u got this message cos dont want u to think i couldnt be arsed replying its just first time ..ive checked it and so sorry for missing the sauvage road meeting.... :cheers: :cheers

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
/salute Gustav one of mids GREATEST hunters... solo most the time and deadly ;)

sad to see you go :( ....good luck m8.

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Gustav, my infil died to you many a time, returned to look for you, and died yet again.

Fun fights though - good luck wherever you go!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
omg :( Gustav... I remember you and Belx (+ other CC folks) gave me my first rvr experince, i so clearly remember it, we got beaten by ½ the albs, but we had fun, i was terrified all the time if we were to get spotted ;) dont know if you can remember me, i doubt you can really... My Shaman was Afrofyr :D raised to 34 then Zaffa dragged me to alb... and now im long gone too... welll Good Luck, a greatly respected hunter.

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome back to RL Gustav, it's fun out here too you know :D

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks guys for all your posts...once again I have to say thanks for such a great time playing this game. It would not have been the same without you. I never made it to Forest Sauvage for my last huzzah and drinks as the night was beset by login failures and whatnot. And to compound matters my account ran out later that evening :(

Good luck and hunt well and treat your enemies and realmmates with respect and dignity...its the way I wanted them to treat me and I wasn't disappointed. Ciao for now. Gustav signing off.

Gustav Hunter rr6l4
Hagussar Cave Shaman rr4l4
Gustavson Skald rr2l2
Proud member of Clan Chaos (best bunch of lads and lasses out there)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
oh yeah...respect and dignity to your enemies but only after you make em eat turf :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go gustav :/ you have always been a hunter i respect and honour.

I remember you sparing my life when my ranger was at 47 and i decided to have a look around with it, very few would have done that, just proved to me that people can play for fun, not just for wtfpharming rp's all day long in stealthzergs.

My most respected opponent/friend .. /salute.. it is indeed sad to see you go.

Gryllus

Fledgling Freddie
bye G

Those trees in forest sauvage will never be the same.. with the knowledge that Gustav will not camp there any more...

Farewell, aim high, and have fun whereever you go!

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye gustav cheers for the fun encounters we had and good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom