I'm getting married in the morning....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good luck and all the best.

Advice:

Keep it fresh and don't fall into the trap of thinking, fuck it, she is married to me so all I gotta do is sit on my arse. Keep the compliments and the flirting with her going otherwise once it stagnates you are in trouble.

Oh and it is true, once married kiss goodbye to being right about things, sex, buying lots of boy toys etc etc

I can say that the day will be special no matter what, I remember mine so many years ago. My first born was a honeymoon baby :)

S

Sleet

Good luck!!

not that you'll need it, people choose to marry for a reason :) have a good day and honeymoon :)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Arnor
dont ask why her nickname was fingercuffs, trust me on this one :p
Chasing Amy? :)

Won't wish you good luck Sar as that implies that you'll need it ;)

Have a good day (and rest of life etc)

T

Tom

I'm off to a m8's stag do next Saturday, unfortunately he's getting married in Aus a few weeks later, so we can't chain him nekkid to a lamp post. Or something.

K

kan

been married 2 months and i can say hand on heart it rocks

L

L_Plates

Well today is the day Sar !!!

GOOD LUCK MATE !!!!!

:cheers:
:drink:
:bazbeer:
:hat:
:clap:
:great:

Have a great day dood :)

S

SoWat

I almost fainted at my wedding (damn those stag nights!), but it was a great day... and most days since have been great too (28 years and counting!).

Have a good one, and hope like hell your best man doesn't have a list of your deeds to read out at the reception :cool:

Y

Yoni

good luck Zar I very much hope that you and your new wife have a wonderful life together

J

Jupitus

The big day!!!

Good luck and don't fluff your lines :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

D

dysfunction

Have a great day Sar!!

Best of luck to you!

S

Sar

It's the day after, and I'm online for a while before we head off.

We had a fantastic day - everything went brilliantly, and she looked beautiful.

And here's the photo of the line-up in the church:

wedding.jpg

From left to right:

Maureen (Maxine's Granny, who's terminally ill, hence us bringing the wedding forward from June '04), Deanna (Maxine's Daughter, and now my step-daughter), Iris (Maxine's Mum), Maxine (hellllllllloooooo!), Me (I seem to scrub up well enough!), Margaret (my Mum) and Sydney (my Dad).

We'll head to Donegal in about an hour or so, so be good folks.

:D

S

Swift^

You almost look like a straight person in that photo Sar.

Almost.

S

Sar

Originally posted by Swift^
You almost look like a straight person in that photo Sar.

Almost.

I know, don't think anyone noticed either. ;)

Hurrah!

:D

See ya soon folks :)

F

Farsight

Congratulations Sar! :clap:

Now.... start practising the mantra....

"I'm sorry"

"I'm so sorry"

"I was wrong, Im sorry"

"Yes, you're right, ok, I'm sorry"

"I didnt mean to upset you, Im sorry"

And tell her shes beautiful at least twice a day, and that you love her, and that nooo, of course you dont think Kylies a little hottie ;)

M

Mr.Monkey

When asked

"Does this dress make my bum look fat?"

DO NOT REPLY WITH:

"No. The dress doesn't make your bum look fat. The cake and the pie you eat makes you bum look fat"

For if you had stopped speaking 1/2 way through, you get brownie points. Completing the sentance gets you murdered in your sleep (on the sofa).

Infact, best keep shtum.

J

Jupitus

Grats Sar, nice one !

Btw - don't know your circumstances but if you end up looking into step-parent adoptions give me a shout;)

S

Sar

Heh, nah, her dad's still around - he had her while we were on Honeymoon.

Which btw was great - a cottage in the complete arsehole of nowhere. No shops or anything for miles, only a few newly built and still empty houses. :D

Had a great time, lovely and relaxed - nothing to do, nowhere to go, no-one to see or speak to except each other. Bliss.

Now the real fun begins.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom