Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
ah thanx Brite you make everything so interesting :eek7:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Another zergsurfer whining about getting added on? lulz xDDDD

Tosen

Part of the furniture
The best thing is how midernia, and hibgard help eachother on killing us poor albs :)

I'm a zerkling myself, and I add etc... but it's a tad funny how brite logs from his hib to his mid, co-op with hibs on killing us - that'd be crossrealming if u ask me :)?

/luv

C

Carss

The best thing is how midernia, and hibgard help eachother on killing us poor albs :)

I'm a zerkling myself, and I add etc... but it's a tad funny how brite logs from his hib to his mid, co-op with hibs on killing us - that'd be crossrealming if u ask me :)?

/luv

Then report me

Havnt logged a hib charecter since yesterday.... You, yrena and co cry and log because somthing was out that your iwin moc button didnt work on? awwwww poor you, they must cheat!

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
since i know brite and i know he is not that stupid ... IF and i say if he wanted to crossrealm he could always use irc and u wouldnt even know it rather than risking a ban by switching realms all the time ... but then are you smart enough to grasp that concept or is it too complicated for you ?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Then report me

Havnt logged a hib charecter since yesterday.... You, yrena and co cry and log because somthing was out that your iwin moc button didnt work on? awwwww poor you, they must cheat!

Fear moc1.. lol... fyi I was duo'ing with yesheis... :)

And impressive that a 1button easymode BD rr11 can duo kill another rr6 duo :)!

/envy

Tosen

Part of the furniture
since i know brite and i know he is not that stupid ... IF and i say if he wanted to crossrealm he could always use irc and u wouldnt even know it rather than risking a ban by switching realms all the time ... but then are you smart enough to grasp that concept or is it too complicated for you ?

Heheh :) I can "grasp that concept" mr. big words... Just felt annoyed that he had to log on to his rr11 coz that's his only chance of ever killing anything :)

edit: logged to get something to eat ;D

C

Carss

Fear moc1.. lol... fyi I was duo'ing with yesheis... :)

And impressive that a 1button easymode BD rr11 can duo kill another rr6 duo :)!

/envy

and which button would that be clueless little child.

I find it even more impressive that a thuerg and a sorc can lose to anything especially when adding.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Heheh :) I can "grasp that concept" mr. big words... Just felt annoyed that he had to log on to his rr11 coz that's his only chance of ever killing anything :)

edit: logged to get something to eat ;D

Even with the rr11 lame BD he has an hard time doing that :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

I find it even more impressive that a thuerg and a sorc can lose to anything especially when adding.

The one botton is the inta life tap while runing around like a monkey staffing to interrupt and having pets healing or interrupting.

Impressive is you speaking of 2 classes you never played...do you have a cristal ball or played them on another life?

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

Oh.. its adding its called.. when your get hit from 3-4-5-6 diff guys at a time.. ( and the stalthers havent popped yet ) .. and you then try to defend yourself.. ??? ..

I didnt know that.. sorry for adding then .... ;)

/ZZzz

C

Carss

The one botton is the inta life tap while runing around like a monkey staffing to interrupt and having pets healing or interrupting.

Impressive is you speaking of 2 classes you never played...do you have a cristal ball or played them on another life?

OHNOES 77 delve lifetap on an 8 second timer CALL THE NERF BRIGADE QUICK!

Impressive speaking about somthing you know nothing about and yes ive played both and yes they are easy to win with unless in the hands of idiots like yourself

Funny how randoms like yourself who have never done anything in this game except zerg think they can critise anyone about how well they play.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

lol it really is amazing how little you know ......... but tbh the only way a theurg and a sorc could loose to a bd is if they were both played by tards and albs = tards so get a clue

censi

Can't get enough of FH
zergsurfer.. rofl

I hear little new terms on these posts that have me in stiches...

Its the "cutification" of lameness and theres some intelligence behind the peeps that come up with these names...

zergsurfing can be fun! but usually the over surfers steal my wave and pwn me in the process!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol it really is amazing how little you know ......... but tbh the only way a theurg and a sorc could loose to a bd is if they were both played by tards and albs = tards so get a clue

its all situational, caster "duels" are about who gets the jump first.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
its all situational, caster "duels" are about who gets the jump first.

but if one guy gets the jump on 2 people who baoth have CC + pets + op'd nukes and most probobaly moc3 and they die arnt they tards ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Zerg what at 10:00am gmt? 1v1 :eek: warden v pala was takeing ages wtf you on about? :eek:

.............how dumb can you get?
Maybe on this RARE occassion this person was solo, how should i know, every time i've seen him in rvr on his theu tho is when the albzerg comes marshing along to add on whatever is fighting. :)
So, him whining that he got added on in a fair fight is rather rich if you ask me. :eek:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
And to think, it was a post about a paladin and a warden fight takeing far too long :m00:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Did i say OMFG i cant get a fair fight? or anything along those lines....and as for zerg surf on thuerg...its funny because I've only recently activatd my acc and have been in FG's the past week with Rain and a few others :twak:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
that was hardly a whine :eek: the fights were going nowhere and he jumped everyone from behind? so?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
he said brite now kinetix now get a clue fucktard

Lol coming from the nr 1 idiot in FH. Can you read read between the lines moron ||| ?
why dont you FO to kindergarden and be the nice retard like you are?

At 1rst you were funny with the crap you were saying but your dumbness is so big im starting to wonder if your handicap or something.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
OHNOES 77 delve lifetap on an 8 second timer CALL THE NERF BRIGADE QUICK!

Impressive speaking about somthing you know nothing about and yes ive played both and yes they are easy to win with unless in the hands of idiots like yourself

Funny how randoms like yourself who have never done anything in this game except zerg think they can critise anyone about how well they play.

Im sure you have an awesome played time on a theurg or a sorc rofl.
Get a clue brite, its been more then said that BDs are OP so cut the bs of the nerf brigade cause your wasting your time.
Care to read what i said, i didnt mention just the insta lifetap, refered to all the bloody interrupts BDs have not to mention BL

Septina

Part of the furniture
Im sure you have an awesome played time on a theurg or a sorc rofl.
Get a clue brite, its been more then said that BDs are OP so cut the bs of the nerf brigade cause your wasting your time.
Care to read what i said, i didnt mention just the insta lifetap, refered to all the bloody interrupts BDs have not to mention BL

Sorc is probably one of the easiest casters to play 1v1 in the entire game, all the utility and survivability in one class, combined with lifetap, 2 forms of crowd control, debuffs, yada yada yada and yes m8! I have played a sorc before so i know what i'm talking about. :)
Also, dont have as high playtime on a theu but have played a friends theu for about 1 mill. rps or so and its just as easy to solo with, especially these days with the 'i win' rr5 RA. :) Get jumped by anything, press rr5, kite away, a few air pets for chainstunnage and nuke. LE HARD!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom