im doing it!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
no not that...

preverts! (thats the stage before you reach full pervert btw)

im getting me legs waxed this arvo, so i shall report back when i get home and let you know what its like, ive just had a whopping injection in me arm this morning anyway so i may aswell go sailing all the way over the pain thresh hold giggling and waving my arms while singing a dooby brothers classic.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Vee kan do this ze easy vay.. or ze hardt vay! Nurze, bring ze vax!

Good luck Ez. :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl well im off to uni on saturday and to save me having to shave me pins while im there i thought i'd just wax em before i leave.

teh jab was my Defence-against-babies jab bloody heuge needle though because they usually do it in zee butt but (lol) that brings out my eczma (sp?) if they do it there so i have to have it in zee arm, good job i got muscley arms tbh!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol just had to ring them up to check if its £4 per leg or 4£ for the pair rofl woman said she gets asked that a lot which made me feel a little less like a tub of potatoe salad any hoo im off to get waxed!

sianara suckers!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
RAR!!! teh waxed!

didnt hurt at all tbh the bit near my feet made me take a sharp breath but twas more like being surprise sexed by a hampster than anything painful.

*goes for more surprise rodent sex*

Bahumat

FH is my second home
post pics !

every_hair.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
damn you Bahu!! i told you those pics were just FYEO!!! you'd better not show them the one with the cauliflower and spray on pants or ill never cyber you again matey!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Is there anything you won`t actually tell the OT pond about Ez?:cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's nothing wrong with a girl opening up

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Is there anything you won`t actually tell the OT pond about Ez?:cheers:

umm...can't think of anything off the top of my head but im sure there is something i wont tell you guys... oh yeah, my bank details lol!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
damn you Bahu!! i told you those pics were just FYEO!!! you'd better not show them the one with the cauliflower and spray on pants or ill never cyber you again matey!

Your secret is safe with me.

t6I9yW2FB4Q1.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

my vag :(

i mean veg lol oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom