I'm bored, so I'm making a chat thread;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, sitting at some place were I've signed up to search after job's. thing is I've gotten a job at a store, but aint starting on it before 18/3, so I can't leave this place atm, since I signed up, I'd rather be home playing daoc than sitting here, tho I get money for being here, but i got nothing to do, so I got my pw for FH xD

this thing lasts for 2and a half week more, and I'm just sitting here:>
I'm going to write alot on FH in the inc time,

what you guys doing atm?

been talking to all sort of strange people around here at this place. 2girls at the side of me on the comp, the one can't talk proper norwegian, asking me about computer stuff all the time, then there is a loney, at the other side of me, hitting me everytime she's gonna talk with me or ask me, /hey /slap how do you find that out blablabla xDDD migthy Airwalker is in pain mates, I hitted her back tho, no-one hit's Airwalker:p her arm got numb for a min lololol :worthy:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
We have these "Jobclubs" in the UK, i went on one about 8 years ago, they are the most demoralising piece of shit construed by egoistic wannabe civil servants who thrive on nothing more than wanting their breath to stink of coffee and have a shit dress sense in the hope that they can move the ladder themseleves to the lower floors.

Waste of your time the tutors time and the goverments time, so many uneducated chavs in 1 room all boasting about how they stole the wheels of cars and how out of their mind they got on dop the night before.

But GL on your outing, i hope they arent as bad as they "were" here in the UK.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, jobclub it's called, aye, tho there are no chavs around here, there is like lot's of imigrants that can't speak norwegian I can't get a shit about what they say etc, really hard for me lol, you can take as many breaks as you want tho, so I'm sitting outside in the sun now rofl, tho it's snow everywhere:> and worst of all, I'am out of Snus(tobacco) that I'm addicted to.
lol, last day, a guy here had he's car with him, he fucking drove in reverse straight into some large bricks, while me sitting in the car, cd player came out from the dashboard etc was so sick...
tho one learned me some bad asian words, ISAT! IHIA = ffs, dagmai is a flower fyi, she even told me I was a gay after she learnt me that boys from her country say's chaiclap that means yes, and girls say chaica, and I tryed to prac those words with her I said chaica something, and she's like pointing at me laughing with that so bad norwegian language, YOU GAY HAHA YOU GAY JA, I told her, why don't you just stfu?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Airwalker said:
what you guys doing atm?

Waiting for the bus home, I got into college today to find that (yet again) every single one of my fellow class mates have skived the day off and so the lesson hasnt happened.

I cant do much work because the computers here are so bad, they're actually lagging on IE, and I really dont dare to even open adobe premiere incase the thing bursts into flames.

Been sat here since 8:45, so I'm fairly bored :( ah well, only another 30 mins or so till I can get the bus home :D

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
3hours till I can leave this place, got my new box of snus tho;p
jobclubs ftw! :worthy:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Working atm, and the store is empty (as usual) :x Just browsing the net and getting payed for it, pretty much :p

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
good morning everyone, Airwalker was just on fire! after I was going to ligthen up my smoke, and suddenly my gloves were on fire, outside a store and a workshop thingy, so I was like pure dancing outside on the parkinglot:< waved with my hands in the air yes... prolly looked strange...
good start on the day.
what up?

/Airwalker

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
im in school :p an it sucks because im still abit drunk from lastnight :( 2 hours sleep is just not enough for me.. Im just sitting an looking on fh while listning to some music waiting for the day to end:) 2 hours left :(..

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Britteny99_8719_4067392_0001839_69 says: Hi Im a blonde, wanna party? check my website, i'd love to see you there! ok bye.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
Britteny99_8719_4067392_0001839_69 says: Hi Im a blonde, wanna party? check my website, i'd love to see you there! ok bye.
FH is going to run out of squares if you keep this up :(

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Im unraring a movie thinking of getting something to see but i´ve seen em all atm =/

"hmm what to dl today then?"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well today was pretty average untill.....

i just got off the phone and caught a picture on the tv from the corner of my eye... could it be?............ surely not!. omg...OMG

its... ITS SCARRANS!!!! YUS!

the news that farscape: peacekeeper wars starts to c5 on wednesday drifted to my ears like sublime music, in a state of ecstacy i shouted "W00T CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!" and had a small orgasm, almost drowning a guinea pig (who only saved her self by grabbing on to a jacobs cream cracker that was floating past) and causing water damage to the skirting board.

I now plan to celebrate by drinking tequila, mucho tequila.

Mmmmm

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Soha said:
Im unraring a movie thinking of getting something to see but i´ve seen em all atm =/

"hmm what to dl today then?"
Seen 'Four Rooms' by Quentin Tarantino (not sure whether he wrote/directed it, but he plays in it and did something with it :p). The first scene is kinda crappy, but after that it's a really nice movie, and the last scene is absolutely lovely :>

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
DL season 1-6 dvdr Boxset of Simpsons .... just 80gb i think i got something to watch now =)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Morning folks, job club started now. sunny and snowy outside today here, woke up with a yber bad stomach. onlyest thing that can stop me for having that is a litre of coke, but today I found out, I'll quit drinking coke. cus that makes you not healthy:|

good start on the day!

jobclub ftw

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i just called pizza hut for a delivery and its £20... nayone else remember when pizas used to be cheap?

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Dont use pizza hut, get a dominos, much better and cheaper! :twak:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
don't use pizza hut or dominos, just make your own :twak: a lot cheaper

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
don't talk about pizza;p I've started on a diet, so I'm only eating bread... I've quitted coke so I'am only drinking water... I'm gonna start jogging, and work out...

what the hell has the job club done to me! it's fucking my brain up, I need daoc, I need medicine... now!

it's really snowy outside today.

bored:< I got a job, but I want money just to sit here to do nothing...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Im in school again an it sucks big time :( no batteri on my mp3 an ppl talking about wow all the time so not sure if im gonna get "sick" an go home :p

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
:p I see you're from Odense, been there!...
school sucks...
wow sucks... compared to daoc...
mp3 player OOP.... sux even more...

I just can't wait till 1and a half week, job clubs over, and parents leaving
to some country, since I still leave at home, thats freedom I'd say...
daoc, drunk, smoke loads without they commenting it, sleep
hopefully I'll move out after summer:> but I need adsl connection...
get myself a proper education, and earn money, and move to sweden...
why? cus they got cheap snus and alcohol over there...
and my swedish rox!

give me rep tbh:p for a great thread

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
cool I opened the cd room with my foot, without noticing it! job clubs are fun!

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
what the hell, kids walking by here, "I DON'T USE CHARGE ON MY WARRIOR BLABLABLA" it's wow all over the place, if you just open your ears...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Airwalker said:
why? cus they got cheap snus and alcohol over there...
and my swedish rox!

does alcohol not cost shit lots in sweden? :) move to denmark an drive to germany every time you need alcohol an coke (fucking cheap down there!!!)
or just move to germany if you like to speak the language :)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I hate germans, why?

1. invaded norway.
2. they were nazis.
3. their language is ugly.
4. they look ugly as fuck.

I'd rather move over to Gamah and be gay with him than live in germany.
thats how much I don't like germany.
alcohol is cheap in sweden;p and puppiluppan is cool.
and chicks are looking good over there.

but sure I could buy cars and alcohol in germany, as long as they don't touch my beers and cig's.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
lol i just called pizza hut for a delivery and its £20... nayone else remember when pizas used to be cheap?

Bahumat's Pizza in minutes
Get a pitta bread, lightly toast it.
While waiting on the toaster grate some cheese (slices work best).
Spread a layer of tomatoe ketchup on top of the pitta bread.
Put the cheese on top of the pitta, sprinkle a bit of Oregano on (dont use anthrax like poor little Bernard, oh how we miss you *sniff*)
Put under the grill for a couple of minutes.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom