I'm back

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
280
I purchased catacombs a few days ago irl, hoping to activate it on my main acc, but goa won't send me my sub pass and so on (I still have my login and pass though for GAME, but then again, zz)
So I just bought an online license on the camelot-europe site, being: Classic+SI+ToA, then I activated Catacombs, now my acc says SI is not activated

:/ gm's?
 

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
2,923
What do you mean "Account not back" or whatever? Did you delete all your chars when you quit daoc or something?
 

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
280
DavidH said:
What do you mean "Account not back" or whatever? Did you delete all your chars when you quit daoc or something?
moved out and lost papers with my sub info and all booklets
goa won't let me retrieve my acc.
 

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
949
Straef said:
Such a huge gain for Albion!




Really... :eek:
that was a rare and valuable oppertunity to use the word "not" in a way thats so un-funney its funney and you ruined it :<
 

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
567
Roadie said:
that was a rare and valuable oppertunity to use the word "not" in a way thats so un-funney its funney and you ruined it :<
word!



not!



:/
 

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
10,770
wb blaem! :O now i can farm you with my lvl 34 shaman of d00m :eek: i dotted the bridgecamping RF last night! bwhahah - along wif legacy!
 

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
2,923
Huntingtons said:
wb blaem! :O now i can farm you with my lvl 34 shaman of d00m :eek: i dotted the bridgecamping RF last night! bwhahah - along wif legacy!
I think I killed you with my caba :(
 

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
try typing in ur email on "forgot password" and it will send u ur subscription back to ur email adress, it requires that u remember ur email ofc :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom