I'm back !

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Yes, life has MORE to offer then that, but it doesn't exclude the fact that life offers that too.

So saying "enjoying what life has to offer" is just what Haggus is doing and noone is in the rightful place to judge his selections.

Except me :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to old.Tohtori again.
:(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww i wanna play dress up in the woods dammit :(

no seriously i really do!

but with out the pants-on-head bit.

btw your both so young and ikkle *squishy hug*

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Mey, wassat green thing next to you?

looks like some PLCE Side pouches

Mey

Part of the furniture
Daysacks for my Bergan, i've got some DPM ones which actually match it, but these are the really old ones i just use for keeping crap in that i don't really need.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
aww i wanna play dress up in the woods dammit :(

no seriously i really do!

but with out the pants-on-head bit.

btw your both so young and ikkle *squishy hug*

a1229a09.jpg

one in the middle of the three people wearing red..

Tis' a good laugh, the best way to explain it and i'm sure Haggy will agree is, getting pissed with a group of good mates, hiting each other with some fake weapons whilst acting like someone else so you don't feel like a knob :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
hehehehhe :)

But you do it so good in character it becomes strangly real and you get really involved.

Been doint it since I was 14 (so for 4yrs) and started in a really hardcore system but it had to close down :(

Systems nowadays don't even come close to how hardcore you had to roleplay.

Ezteq, my sister in law. My love tell me where you live and i'll see if theres some place near you :)

Mey, where do you do it ? :eek:

Mey

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
hehehehhe :)

But you do it so good in character it becomes strangly real and you get really involved.

Been doint it since I was 14 (so for 4yrs) and started in a really hardcore system but it had to close down :(

Systems nowadays don't even come close to how hardcore you had to roleplay.

Ezteq, my sister in law. My love tell me where you live and i'll see if theres some place near you :)

Mey, where do you do it ? :eek:

Currently, I play Fools and Heroes (boo's can be heard coming from Pagga right this moment, kill the fools and heroes player etc.. etc..) but I am hoping to get down to Maelstrom or CP some time this year.

I've been doing this sort of thing for about 2 and abit years now, but have been doing P&P since i was knee high to a crashhoppa.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Bath aint that far. There are alot of systems in Portsmouth and the main ones I do are all around (main one is in Portsmouth) like this weekend it was in Kent. Before that was in Hastings. My next one is a 5day event in Wales (5day time in)

If you want I can list some websites etc so you can get some info if your really up for it.

It is a right laugh, Mey will agree with me that it is a once in a life-time experience :) You wont get the kicks you get from there anywere else :)

@Mey: I've heard bad things about Maelstrom. Do you know Oblivion/Reforged/Frayil Realities? :eek:

Mey

Part of the furniture
Morphius said:
give some near me :)

Warminster ( near salisbury/bath )

Depands what you want to do, do you like big groups of people all playing at one event (usually 2/3 a year) or do you prefer smaller groups (about 20-30) playing ever month.

If you like the latter i can put you in touch with one of the Fools and Heroes branch that run somewhere in Bath and you can go from there...

Mey

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
It is a right laugh, Mey will agree with me that it is a once in a life-time experience :) You wont get the kicks you get from there anywere else :)

Defiantly, its abit weird at first but as soon as you get into it it's a great laugh. Most if not all the people I have met during my time are the nicest people one could hope to wish for. And the satisfaction you get out of beating someone up without actually hurting him or her is second to nothing..

I suppose its like Dark Age of Camelot, except outside and its you doing the stuff rather than your computer character..

@Haggus: hmm, loads of the people that i go FnH with go, and they love it, i think its more rumors than actual truth, like with the Faction/group thats suposodly the strongest, from what i've been told they tend to fight alot within themselves so its not much of a problem..

Ye, i've heard of Frayil Realities any good?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Frayil Realities best system i've done. If you get teh chance to do to one do it ! There running one every month and i'm (touch wood) going to each one !

If you thinking of going let me know :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
if i wanted to play a bar of soap in the girls lockerroom.. could i?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
Frayil Realities best system i've done. If you get teh chance to do to one do it ! There running one every month and i'm (touch wood) going to each one !

If you thinking of going let me know :)

I'll be sure i do, where abouts do they run, (up and down the country?).

- also just seen, 5 days Time in, in the valleys what systems that :eek7:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
I'll be sure i do, where abouts do they run, (up and down the country?).

- also just seen, 5 days Time in, in the valleys what systems that :eek7:

Yeah they do, next one is... erm.. not sure but's its 20th fed 24hr or something. It's mostly around london (m25 etc)

5 days time in = :D Frayil Realities are doing one in Wales I think. Not sure of the dates but don't think I could handle that tbh :p I'm shattered after a 24hr ! They don't have a website but I could give you a email to contact the ref's ?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
K well its not for me :p

Gam Gams I reckon you'd love it :)

Post a picture of yourself, infact everyone do it !

I wanna see OT peeps irl :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
if i wanted to play a bar of soap in the girls lockerroom.. could i?

well you are a rather slick and greasy individual.....

Mey

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
Yeah they do, next one is... erm.. not sure but's its 20th fed 24hr or something. It's mostly around london (m25 etc)

5 days time in = :D Frayil Realities are doing one in Wales I think. Not sure of the dates but don't think I could handle that tbh :p I'm shattered after a 24hr ! They don't have a website but I could give you a email to contact the ref's ?

So have i been looking at the wrong website then? : http://www.frailrealities.com/?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
well you are a rather slick and greasy individual.....

I'm a respectful and loving individual. Who shows nothing but consideration and understanding for those around me.. <cough> :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom