Im back !!!!!......no wait Im not....ooh yes i am !!!...gah gone again

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys,

Well its been a while, havent been around since just before TOA and decided it was time to come see you all. unfortunatly it seems the god of PC's hates me right now as soon as i decided to start playing again my PC rolled over and is playing dead :/

Im scouring the net for a cheap PC to get me up and running again and I'll be back as soon as Ive got this old dog replaced, so should be early next week if all goes to plan.

So anyways cya's soonish

Stinkie.

p.s for all you techie's out there that might know how to fix my pc and save me a buch of notes basicaly the prob is when i load any graphics intensive game my monitor turns off at random times and doesnt come back on without a full restart. I'm guessing its the gfx card is just dead as I have the latest drivers / directX and only reformated my pc recently so doubt is some type of conflict.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i was afk when u pmed me then u were gone 20 mins later! :(

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
what moo being AFK theres a 1st !!!! :p

that was a perfect example of how trashed my pc is. last night it gave up the ghost and died completely but all's nt lost coz i got my new one ordered before it did and should be here tommorow :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

c u soon bud

Stinks

Tilda

Stinkie roll something on hib pryd and come have a chat :D

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
i'll try n get on in a bit though i seem to remeber owning a few random mid chars on pry so might have to do a load of deleting 1st

nice to see u again tild. glad ur still about I gonna need some Scing done soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom