I'm back in thid..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just wanted to say hi to you guys and tell you that my ickle reaver Zergers is back and looking for some good solo fun :)

Opened the acc yesterday and had a few spins, but then Aleven came along and killed me a couple a times, but then he logged I think?

Had a few nice fights against a vw&hero duo, some dwarf 2h bastard who kept /rofl'ing me for some odd reason and a few others..

Looking forward to the next month and hoping there will be some nice fights for me out there :cheers:

Cya out there, Zergers

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Perhabs I shouldn't have done this.. Had very few fights today and being zerged down by the same fgm 10 times in a row wasn't alot of fun either..

Good job mids

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Perhabs I shouldn't have done this.. Had very few fights today and being zerged down by the same fgm 10 times in a row wasn't alot of fun either..

Good job mids

Yes but they are just following rule # 1 as described in this post by you?

Let's sit in a circle and sing songs aswell with a campfire in the middle please?

You don't like to get killed in rvr - so don't kill anyone?

There is only one rule in Thidranki, and most ppl live by it..

RULE #1:

RED = DEAD

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
hmm , might get my druid out again then and p00n ur reaver's arse! :fluffle:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
<-- 2hand warrior (Rahso) damn nice fight mate so close, got ym SC done today though so ill give you another soon, was in a foul mood that day so soz for the /rofl seemed everyone in thid added on me at 1 point, nice spec reaver tho.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
ppl don't understand sarcasme anymore..?

Hi to you too

Thid isn't dead

I already play Avalon

I understand sarcasme as you put it. However that wasn't it. That was just a whine. And if you elect to flame others for posting whines then please don't do it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom