Im at v1.64b BUG!

D

dunderklumpen

FINALLY i got my other SI acc up that has been down for about 1 month as the sub-pages have been down. Three days ago i manage to resubscribe.

I could, even if a bit pissed at GOA, finally start playing this game again instead of just betting more and more pissed at this shietty service.

So i thougt id have a nice afternoon playing my enw necro on camlann, i open SI just to find that there is a new addon. Strange i think as i start to download it, i havnt heard anything about a new patch. After DL i start reading it and realize this is the v1.64b version. This really gets me off. Especially as it says something about US servers in the patch notes. I try to log in and OFC. Doesnt work. Somehow im now at the US servers where i cant play because i dont have an account there.. I mean how the fuck did this happen???..

LOL at GOA. I mean I ACTUALLY PAY THEM MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!

its outrageous.

D

dunderklumpen

thanx for the tip vut it didnt help at all.. aint getting no update and it says my PW is wrong as before...

D

dunderklumpen

doing it at the moment... it still sucks so hard though... if this doesnt work i am leaving (again)... cant bear this goa crap

Y

Yussef

It's hardcoded by Mythic, the redirection thing for overloaded login/update servers or something, GOA are not allowed to modify it, Mythic are too lazy to fix it.

Something to that extent anyway.

M

Makwaerk

shhhhh Yussef can't you see he is happy blaming goa?

C

Cush

Yussef go back to your dragon and play with him now.. was a fine goa whine thread here. No need to wreck it

F

freeq

this is the most long winded way i've seen to say "i patched to us, help pls"

:p

but you pulled it off in record whine style, not 1 "FFS" in the whole post!

Users who are viewing this thread