I'm ammused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilda

My apologies for the lack of information about the third Excalibur crash but I was sleeping and I haven't had time to hand out my mobile number to the admins so they can wake me up when there's a problem. Expect more news in about an hour when I get to the office.

Erivoss - DAoC UK

Did anybody else find this slightly ammusing?
The DAoC UK thingie is new, i've never seen it used before so does that mean theres somone in the UK who has access to GOA's news program? Or does it just mean GOA have employed an englsihman(!!) who lives in france to help them putting out news.

On a similar note, they've certainly been spamming the news' recently. A marked improvement in my oppinion.

Tilda

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Tilda said:
My apologies for the lack of information about the third Excalibur crash but I was sleeping and I haven't had time to hand out my mobile number to the admins so they can wake me up when there's a problem. Expect more news in about an hour when I get to the office.

Erivoss - DAoC UK

Did anybody else find this slightly ammusing?
The DAoC UK thingie is new, i've never seen it used before so does that mean theres somone in the UK who has access to GOA's news program? Or does it just mean GOA have employed an englsihman(!!) who lives in france to help them putting out news.

On a similar note, they've certainly been spamming the news' recently. A marked improvement in my oppinion.

Tilda

He was employed by GOA about a year or so ago.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Aoami said:
He was employed by GOA about a year or so ago.

That's right, I was hired as part of the storyline team. That means I write roleplay texts (which you can find on the official webby), I write some of the GOA quests, I coded part of the final campaign event and most importantly I translate into English what the other French storyliners have written.

DAoC UK exists since yesterday.

Tilda

sorry didnt read the other thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom