I'm about to meet Tom 0o

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
She probably thought we were all a bit weird...ha ha, imagine

Oh, wait hang on :unsure:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
She hated FH and that i were browsing the forum from time to time, thus, mentioning "Meeting some FH buddies" was a big no no. Her friends was ok to meet up with though.
wow, don't go out with peeps who act like that. BIG red flag imo!

russell

FH is my second home
I have met 4 'Freddies' in my life and they are all pretty mental -but in a good way mostly;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I was surprised that teeds isn't some huge hairy thing with a Linux manual under one arm. He was actually extremely well dressed, whereas I am a massive tramp (even working).

TdC

lol I have some of those linux manual bearing dudes at my place of work...0o cheers for the compliment though! *wonders if Tom has been smoking the ganja* :D

russell

FH is my second home
Did Tom attempt to pull a 60 yr old like Deebs -or was it not that kinda night?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
TBH, unless you're both wearing beige coloured raincoats, carrying newspapers and briefcases, wearing 1970s style spectacles, and swap state secrets on a park bench in broad daylight, its not a proper meeting.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
BTW...."There's a party at mother's tonight..."

(25 points to anyone who can tell me the 2nd line, and where its from)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The amp is in the overhead compartment, I have a feeling that the plane will be flying in circles, I almost popped my ribs back out lifting it up there :-(

TdC

lol!! amazing they let you carry it on :D

TdC

awesome! a mate practically got strip searched for daring to bring his full DSLR kit with him last time he and I flew 0o

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well they didn't ask and I didn't tell ;)
You weren't on RyanAir then. Although, having said that, O'Leary did come out and say he's going to improve the customer experience.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
caLLous said:
You weren't on RyanAir then. Although, having said that, O'Leary did come out and say he's going to improve the customer experience.

Yes by making his customers use a different airline!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

He could start by shooting himself in the head.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Meh, you get what you pay for. It's a flying bus but I can fly from a little one-horse airport about 30km away to 11 different locations around Europe. For not very much money at all.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Meh, you get what you pay for. It's a flying bus but I can fly from a little one-horse airport about 30km away to 11 different locations around Europe. For not very much money at all.

I can fly from Dublin to London with Aer Lingus usually for a return price within €10-15 of the Ryan Air price. A small price to play for not being treated like condemned veal. I'd only fly with Ryan Air if they were the only carrier on a route I needed.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's pretty much my situation. I could go ~80km the other way to Toulouse and get on Easyjet (a slight step up) or BA, Air France etc etc but Ryanair is just so damn convenient and it flies where I need to be (which is usually Leamington Spa so East Mids is convenient-ish). Ryanair is the only airline to fly out of this airport (they chased BMI off a while back) so it really is that or 80km to Toulouse or 150-odd km to Perpignan or Beziers (the last two of which are similarly small).

I'm tall as well so I don't enjoy the flights but I just bury my head in a book for about 90 minutes and then it's over. And I'm in England. And it's raining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom