im a n00b!

D

deadlystryker

ok, i was wondering what the abreviations are for places example: DF=darkness falls (no clue where that is)
MM=mag mel
TNN=tir na nog
i was wondering what some of the known things are that i am going to be seeing in the game

email me at
natemx2003@yahoo.com

thanks!

B

BlitheringIdiot

Dont you just want to explore and find out for yourself first of all?

The majority of players would all agree that the most enjoyable time in this game was when they had just started, running around and exploring was fun.

C

ChillyDawg

its all very well exploring but when a guildie says meet me at CWS for xfer of some gp and wel take a trip to dm after for a bit of epic bashing - you mightt get a lil confused.

granted hes a stinking hippy, but im sure it still applies :D

B

barevoose

yes, agree being noob wa ssoo fun! but confusing :(

L

legaoniel.old

noob

Indeed. Yup - the first glimpse of the round table....sneaking up on dragon for the first time....first RvR solo kill......

<sigh> level 49 was so much fun...

N

-Nxs-

Never be afraid to ask someone what abreviations mean, just do /advice to see a list of people willing to help.

It took me weeks to figure out that DL was the portal keep in hib :)

D

darzil

There is always the tactic of asking questions. I made some armour for someone in Diogel. He wanted directions from Pwydwen Bridge. That wasn't a problem.

However, the real challenge is not shortening things to the point of incomprehensibility, but whether you can effectively guide a new person round the lands by description alone !

Darzil

G

Gamah

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Dont you just want to explore and find out for yourself first of all?

The majority of players would all agree that the most enjoyable time in this game was when they had just started, running around and exploring was fun.

oh fgs stop role playing ... givf spoilers and maps!1onetwo

:p

G

Gamah

Originally posted by darzil
There is always the tactic of asking questions. I made some armour for someone in Diogel. He wanted directions from Pwydwen Bridge. That wasn't a problem.

However, the real challenge is not shortening things to the point of incomprehensibility, but whether you can effectively guide a new person round the lands by description alone !

Darzil

fwd past df then dwn to wd follow rd to CF up untill CU then keep going till u get to AM and twr then take the portal.!

Stlong directions :p

S

Sard-Nair

apk - alb portal keep...where most zergs leave....

A

_anarky_

aye, no denying in saying a MMORPG is the funnest at the very beginning, that and patchdays with crzay content (/me remembers the silly pointy hat patch :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom