Can't get enough of FH
no lie... i just threw up twice irl from tonights show

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
and I am from mars!!

Bring me to your leader!! bleep bleep!!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
ive never watched it before:p but i got addicted after people moaning about starving, carol thatcher taking a piss 1 step away from her bed:< and they ate nasty nasty things

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
witchety grubs? kangaroo testicles??
is all according to your personal 'thing'... some people eat ready-made roast potatoes, or mashed with milk and no butter.... eeewwwww!!!
I actually know someone, irl, who eats fish and chips, with curry sauce - that's sick ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
Potato Junkie said:
witchety grubs? kangaroo testicles??
is all according to your personal 'thing'... some people eat ready-made roast potatoes, or mashed with milk and no butter.... eeewwwww!!!
I actually know someone, irl, who eats fish and chips, with curry sauce - that's sick ;)

chips and curry sauce is nice :x

Marc

FH is my second home
Ame said:
Why were you watching that shit anyways?

God forbid people to have different tastes in TV shows eh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Marc said:
God forbid people to have different tastes in TV shows eh.
yeah u really love a show if u throw up twice watching it!

Marc

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
yeah u really love a show if u throw up twice watching it!

Why quote me when you obviously didnt read what I wrote. Just cos some people threw up and didnt enjoy it, doesnt mean others did. Fair play to the ladies. Showed more balls than some people on these forums :)

pip

Banned
Mikah75 said:
no lie... i just threw up twice irl from tonights show
Wouldn't watch it never will:) Peeps that need more fame must be shit anyway so what we got a show full of shit celebrities?Trying to get more fame... Imo rather boil my head and get zerged all night in game than watch that pile of you no what

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Marc said:
Fair play to the ladies. Showed more balls than some people on these forums :)
ate more balls too by the sounds of things lol

dont care if anyone else watches it as long as they dont expect me to, watching people eat bugs (especially stuff thats alive) makes me squirm so i dont watch it, also a lot of the "celebrities" they put on these shows make me squirm too, but as you said each to their own and if others enjoy it good for them.

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
Himse and English....
you're missing the point, babes - chips and curry = good; chips and gravy = good; start pouring weird sauces on fish (or cheese n onion pie, for that matter) = sick ;)
Rather eat a testicle, tbh, wouldn't be the first time :fluffle:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
watched it for the first time and yes it made me physically sick as well, I 'm scared shitless of spiders so the putting the head in a bag of them was off the wall for me.

That poor girl was genuinely distressed and suffering severe stress, all this for our entertainment.

As the wise old Owl in our office says 'it won't stop till there's shagging competitions on primetime TV', more likely throwing people to the Lions Roman style.

I'm waiting for 'Lose your house live on TV'
and 'Get this question wrong and you have to donate a Kidney'
or 'If it lands on the red square you have to finish with your girlfriend'

It will happen, that's what the average fucknut in this Chavountry wants.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Anyone remember that schwarzenegger movie "the running man"?

If you think that was disturbing i strongly recommend you read the book by stephen king (writing as richard bachman) which i think was called "The Bachman books" or something it has the original version of the running man and another similar story called "the long walk", which is basically a contest for young lads to walk as far as they can at a set pace without stopping for as long as they could (if they slowed down they'd get shot or their heads would expload).

Very disturbing, even more so when you think that tv is actually going that way, we've had the sex and nekkidness from big brother and it doesnt really hold the audiences attention any more, so what next? well as im a celebrity has shown us (and many of those japanese endurance games from years previous) pain gets viewers, seeing people genuinely upset/scaired and in some degree of danger does get viewers, but then after a while we'll all be going "pfft same old same old" so they'll have to up the ante and introduce more danger and pain untill it will all end up with someone actually getting killed, no? how many of you thought we'd actually have a tv show on terrestrial tv with real sex, or a "live" autopsy? if you'd said that 10 years ago everone would have been crying out that we're overreacting, it'll never happen.

Just wonder how far away from it we really are, there is one simple thing you can do if you dont like this stuff on tv though.

just dont watch.

Marc

FH is my second home
Running man rocked. That dude who looked like an xmas tree pwned.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i was thinking when they dragged those to girls off to the prison that they should move everyone out of the camp, get rid of the film crew and make it into some sort of resident evil rip off, would be hilarious.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
Anyone remember that schwarzenegger movie "the running man"?

If you think that was disturbing i strongly recommend you read the book by stephen king (writing as richard bachman) which i think was called "The Bachman books" or something it has the original version of the running man and another similar story called "the long walk", which is basically a contest for young lads to walk as far as they can at a set pace without stopping for as long as they could (if they slowed down they'd get shot or their heads would expload).

Very disturbing, even more so when you think that tv is actually going that way, we've had the sex and nekkidness from big brother and it doesnt really hold the audiences attention any more, so what next? well as im a celebrity has shown us (and many of those japanese endurance games from years previous) pain gets viewers, seeing people genuinely upset/scaired and in some degree of danger does get viewers, but then after a while we'll all be going "pfft same old same old" so they'll have to up the ante and introduce more danger and pain untill it will all end up with someone actually getting killed, no? how many of you thought we'd actually have a tv show on terrestrial tv with real sex, or a "live" autopsy? if you'd said that 10 years ago everone would have been crying out that we're overreacting, it'll never happen.

Just wonder how far away from it we really are, there is one simple thing you can do if you dont like this stuff on tv though.

just dont watch.

Those Japanese endurance shows own :D Shame the only chance we really get to see them overhere is on Tarrant on TV ..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
rugby league is so boring they have to have cheerleaders, big screen replays and silly american team names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom