Illusb_RR7L5-RR8L0_Solo_Shadowblade_Movie_2_1500k

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
<3 illu, i hope there isn't a clip of when you wooped my vamps ass :/

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
looks like i am not only one having hard time beating you :) "omg" part was great

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
dunno what's wrong but it seems your zip file is broken , have tried winzip/winrar none works say's only broken...:(

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
before i watch it, lemme guess, you will have resists up in every fight?

illu

Part of the furniture
Chrstffr said:
before i watch it, lemme guess, you will have resists up in every fight?

Berget - just downloaded it here and it seems fine - maybe try again? :>

And Chrstffr - there are 5 fights just for you where I don't have resists up! :> In fact I usually go out unbuffed just to make it a bit harder. And I play with my eyes closed. o_O :>

You use what is available to you, because I know for one thing, a lot of people don't have any mercy out there (except a small handful of people :p)
This is WAR :>

Oli - Illu

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I dl'ed this and watched it cus I thought it would be nice and never saw ur first movie but guess what, you have _all_ the time 6 resist buffs up and you manage to die almost every time while you have them up rofl thats sad . no I don't have anything against you , but try to compete w/o resist buffs .. but thats to hard prolly :eek:

some parts are good in the movie but lose the resist buffs , its like showing a movie from a toa'ed guy against no toa enemies ;)
Its not hard to fight a stealther with resist buffs , yes you can use everything you want but w/o those buffs you wouldent have killed so many ppl and made those rps :p
and I have acces to heat resists aswell but in my eyes its just not "fair" to fight ppl with it , I rather have a good fight w/o those resist buffs.

btw don't you feel bad when you almost die even if you have resist buffs up ? :pP

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Not a bad video, i did like you catching me with my bot in the keep. What you did miss that night was the 1fg of spaniard albs running through them holes every 10 mins, 2 hunters outside the holes shooting and running to the tower and the runie/warlock nuking hence my BB grouped :)

Oh yeah, and the 3-4 times i killed you before i brought the bot :fluffle: despite you permanently having resists up :m00:

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Gonna dl 't illu, and for all you whining about resists, why don't you drop spec AF (albs) and haste (hib) then mids don't have 2 be forced 2 have 2 bb's.

And why wouldn't mids have those resists up every time they leave for some rvr?
Sb's are gimped as it is anyway.
Don't blame mids blame mythic ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I thought that was a cracking vid.

I was even in it for split second. I wondered why you were running round with staff at the time oli.

you take your SB beyond what most other players can achieve. that takes time effort and some dedication.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice Vid
Liked the bodyguard, BT bits at the end
Lil bit of humour goes a long way
(not screechy voices though :p )

Nothing wrong with the resists
All too often you get caster adds, they're damage may be balanced against FG's with resists up, but as a stealther with no easy access to resists save when you leave the keep after buffing up, going down in 4 secs to an alb caster is no fun.

ohhh
and whispers died in it :cheers:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Illu rocks :) Love his comments and the non-pwning parts of the movie, even though he does some quality pwning as well ^^

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
Weird to see you actually kill stuff, 'cause everytime I've met you, you
end face down :fluffle:
Nevertheless, nice video - one of the few stealthers that doesn't add
(on me at least).

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Eyeball said:
Gonna dl 't illu, and for all you whining about resists, why don't you drop spec AF (albs) and haste (hib) then mids don't have 2 be forced 2 have 2 bb's.

And why wouldn't mids have those resists up every time they leave for some rvr?
Sb's are gimped as it is anyway.
Don't blame mids blame mythic ;)

Of course he should get resists everytime he leaves for rvr, but every fight shown in that video they are up, what happened why they are down?

Its like me running out of DC with animist abs, debuff poisoned weps, resists etc and recording the fights i win.

As for SB's being gimped, there are many video's around to prove otherwise.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I havent downloaded and not planning to becouse i "know" the content.
If you collect clips for 3-4 months AND using resist buffs every fight ofc you PWN in the video. Everyone is lucky with dmg now and then to win big.

If you dont have any 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 where you win in the video i say its a shitty performance from you. (1v5 win doesnt happen often but in 4 months you should have a few atleast)

illu

Part of the furniture
Aloca said:
I havent downloaded and not planning to becouse i "know" the content.
If you collect clips for 3-4 months AND using resist buffs every fight ofc you PWN in the video. Everyone is lucky with dmg now and then to win big.

If you dont have any 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 where you win in the video i say its a shitty performance from you. (1v5 win doesnt happen often but in 4 months you should have a few atleast)

I don't have resists up in every fight, but most of the time they are, since most fights happen within the 10 minutes that they last. Of course I win fights when they are down and I also lost fights when they are up. They help, but they are not that almighty. It is a bit of a help for 10 minutes.
My resists in my suit aren't great, so I will use them.
A lot of other classes have OP abilities, NS's remedy, Sorcs MoC and SoI, and Albs have 6 relics at the moment, so the resists help a little.

Amd the video is not about pwning people. Anyone can kill anyone in the right circumstances. The video is about having a little bit of fun, and showing fights where I should have lost, but came out with minimal health.

Oli - IlLu

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
sad to make vid using resist buffs in most fights, cba to download it.

some inf should make a vid when they use resist buffs, thurg da/haste, necro abs buff, DI bot whole vid :p

should be fun to watch the whine after such a movie

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Not looked at this vid yet, but /laugh at the resist buff whines, if it pisses YOU off that much, don't use legendaries :m00:

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
*offf* cba to register, so i wont DL :)
But i support the use of resistbuffs. When i played ns i used whatever i could to survive. Resistboofs, strafing, +25dur +25effective on 3 items which i swapped everytime i used AF\shademode. Aswell as teh crappy druid dmgshield :)

Use what you can meeeit! No point holding back when you're risking a /release , rebuff and running back :)

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
most of the time it's not about 1vs1, but being zerged by 3+ people. you need something to counter that, ie resist buffs. Solo players are rare, so i really don't care if they use buffs like that or not.

and as someone said, use malice & battle if it bothers you so much :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Train said:
Weird to see you actually kill stuff, 'cause everytime I've met you, you
end face down :fluffle:
Nevertheless, nice video - one of the few stealthers that doesn't add
(on me at least).

Yeah you need nerfing Train :> You hit like a truck! Would be good to see your specs one day.
Some people that I don't think I've killed properly in a decent 1on1 include Mastade, Forb, Censi, Izasku (got to 1% then he phase shifted ^^) and Train :>

I'll keep plugging away until I do eventually take these guys down and until my little kobbie is a mean killing machine (I think I've worked out I need RR10L3-RR10L9 to get pretty much all the RAs I want) so I've still got a long way to go :)

Oli - Illu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Some people that I don't think I've killed properly in a decent 1on1 include Mastade, Forb, Censi, Izasku (got to 1% then he phase shifted ^^) and Train :>

please allow me to remedy your ass sometime :p

after that i promise i wont whine at you being an adder anymore! and the vid is alright, allthough i hardly use with resistbuffs myself when i play i agree with killbill. someone that has assassin as their main char should definitely use everything they got to survive

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
I dl'ed this and watched it cus I thought it would be nice and never saw ur first movie but guess what, you have _all_ the time 6 resist buffs up and you manage to die almost every time while you have them up rofl thats sad . no I don't have anything against you , but try to compete w/o resist buffs .. but thats to hard prolly :eek:

some parts are good in the movie but lose the resist buffs , its like showing a movie from a toa'ed guy against no toa enemies ;)
Its not hard to fight a stealther with resist buffs , yes you can use everything you want but w/o those buffs you wouldent have killed so many ppl and made those rps :p
and I have acces to heat resists aswell but in my eyes its just not "fair" to fight ppl with it , I rather have a good fight w/o those resist buffs.

btw don't you feel bad when you almost die even if you have resist buffs up ? :pP

If you gonna cry about resist buffs you might aswell ban all buffs on stealthers, go out as a man, and naked and fight with you fists
ban the buffbots, makes stealthers immune to buffs and -voilá- theres the solution

Soledad

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid. The figth in bridge when i add u on imsmall was coz u lored and killed me and 2 or 3 hibs sts more with 2 caster friends. Then i tryed to kill ya but dificult with most RAs down.

illu

Part of the furniture
You are definitely one of the hardest NS's out there Soledad, always a good fight, and tbh most of the time you win :>

I remember one time when I saw you kill 2-3 sb's outside our Alb port at Berk, and I was like o_O. Then a bit later you killed 1 sb, and I attacked you after that fight, and you killed me with ease ^^. /nerf! :>

Oli - Illu

Puppet

Part of the furniture
illu said:
They help, but they are not that almighty. It is a bit of a help for 10 minutes.

They help before the legendary proc for 26% extra damage-reduction. After proc they still cut damage down approx 15%. Both numbers are significantly higher then the oh so whined at LeftAxe-mainhand damage-reduction. Before the offhand-bonus btw :p

If they aint 'almighty' surely SB's have nothing to complain about.

My resists in my suit aren't great, so I will use them.

Still a non-argument, you favoured resists for something else (STR-overcap, more HP/CON). Argument still stands.

With that in mind, still downloading, need to see my competition when clustering comes. If you use 6 resists its abit silly tho, might go Blades when I see that too often :p

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
i fear downloading it cos i only think i won 1 or 2 matches we had Illu..however i will once i get home bloody at work :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom