Illusb.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I love him too, and I show it by running off to guards with SoI up and then MoC1 fend spamming when he is on me.

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
He is not adding mate, he is killing everything in sight!
Thats why they call it RvR => means help ur buddys and not let other realm win.

thats my point and only adding when i hate the person that added me several times -> Eh Tuthmes -- Phoenix -- Shadowss and lot more.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Illu is evil on his healer.. His grp has steam'd me several times :(

Shadowss

Banned

thats my point and only adding when i hate the person that added me several times -> Eh Tuthmes -- Phoenix -- Shadowss and lot more.

hahah ur only saying that coz i logged on mid and said every insult against u :)

U attack u with any oppurtunity Coz u add On all of my fights even before i started adding on u.... I thought u would leave me alone coz we knew eachother on mid but nooo U add on me when im fighting 2 hunters...

fair play im just gnna keep on adding on ya! my best is 2 shotting u ... i need to one shot u now!

Shadowss

Banned
And i love illusb his so cute and Small!!!! But VERY ugly man i zoomed into his face and got nightmares

But i still love him :)

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
noone of stealthers 2 hit me. alse Deception 2 hit me all must hit me 3 times learn count next time ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
Quite a fucktard on his healer :(

Harsh :) I saw what I thought was a troll middy being attacked by 2 hibs - so I healed him up some. But then I only saw Gear so I imagine it was a 1on1 so my wrong - sorry, but you literally have split seconds to make decisions in this game - can't always get it right :>

You got me back anyway on the tower with the 5 other albs - so I don't know why you're pissed :)

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Illu is evil on his healer.. His grp has steam'd me several times :(

What toon were you playing? I leave 95% of soloers alone unless they are an archer or a caster :> Otherwise I steer the group around the 1on1s if I'm driving. Also as a healer I can't damage you, so it's usually some trigger happy runey or sm that is in the group :/

Oli - Illu

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
What toon were you playing? I leave 95% of soloers alone unless they are an archer or a caster :> Otherwise I steer the group around the 1on1s if I'm driving. Also as a healer I can't damage you, so it's usually some trigger happy runey or sm that is in the group :/

Oli - Illu

If you see the name/char Tuthmes on the battlefield, close your eyes and pretent its a bm ok? :|

Kinag

Part of the furniture

Why did you add on me then? I haven't added on you, except one time when I got fed up with being nuked by your kobbie :p

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
actually i hate all alb stealthers cause they are lame^^ next time ill leave u i promise and will leave gear alone 2 :> but i hate him when he adds me on bridge wen i get shot by advantix..

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Harsh :) I saw what I thought was a troll middy being attacked by 2 hibs - so I healed him up some. But then I only saw Gear so I imagine it was a 1on1 so my wrong - sorry, but you literally have split seconds to make decisions in this game - can't always get it right :>

You got me back anyway on the tower with the 5 other albs - so I don't know why you're pissed :)

Oli - Illu

It was at about 2:30 gmt, no zerg, no groups nothing. I was fighting a warrior who was solo, you just rushed and started healing him. Well done. If you clicked on me 1st and saw my hitpoints at 90% and you thought that there are 2 attackers, well i'll make sure that i'm getting more damage next time.

Regarding zerging you down, well that's how it'll be from now on mate, gloves off. You can't play respectfully with one toon and in whichever way with another.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I felft all warm today after finally beating u down.Then i realised the cat had pissed on my seat...............

Both were soon avenged tho:)

/salute

I was with envenom gear on! (really :)) but prolly would die anyway.. kinda fucked up with re-envenoming in that fight

illu

Part of the furniture
It was at about 2:30 gmt, no zerg, no groups nothing. I was fighting a warrior who was solo, you just rushed and started healing him. Well done. If you clicked on me 1st and saw my hitpoints at 90% and you thought that there are 2 attackers, well i'll make sure that i'm getting more damage next time.

Regarding zerging you down, well that's how it'll be from now on mate, gloves off. You can't play respectfully with one toon and in whichever way with another.

Whatever. Play how you want to play :)
The angle I came in from beno4 showed me the troll first, and I'm pretty sure there was a luri to his left (I thought it was an adding ranger) and I saw the troll fighting someone too, that was out of clip range (you were bridge side), which turned out to be you. I gave him a couple of small heals first because I thought the 2v1 was slightly unfair and then I think some guys killed you.
If you can't accept that it was a mistake - fair enough.

Oli - Illu

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Illu - Not seen u on any of my chars yet since I been back :( Wanna fight you with my Champ.

My BM is fecked over and is getting raped by any and every rr3+ so is in retirement for soloing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom