Illusb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Whats his user name etc - Cant find it and search is causing problems due to web browser :/

Edit: Working now lock this!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
/nick vintervargen3

hehe

hehe

hehe

hehe

always look on the bright side of life!

illu

Part of the furniture
Matmardigan said:
lol vodkafairy

why u got banned?

oh wait, right u cant answer :)

Anyone know why VF is banned? o_O

And the original post was about a duel I was "about" to have with Infanity, when I popped out of stealth, did an AF charge, went to /bow and got pin-cushioned by Whispers and Denarius(?) and instakilled :>

Slags! :>

Got them back on the next run though :clap:

It was a bit early for duels with multiple enemies about so no one to blame really. Had a really nice night in the end, dinged CL5, got a new spell to play with and much love to the FG of hibs that rode up to me and the alb I was fighting in the bowl, they hit us a couple of times, then /hugged us and rode away.

I just wish people would let the hibs roam a bit more! For a while there was a stand-off at the bridge with Middies killing mostly Rezz sick Hibs - what is the point? Let the Rezz Sick wear off and then fight in the bowl bit or after the bridge on that flat bit near drop off.....

I think rezz sick people should have a warlock type green icon over their heads - so many times you risk life and limb with a risky kill, and you get 1RP, this person has been killed recently - gah! :>

Anyway - the push to RR9 continues, still a while to go :>

Oli - Illu

pip

Banned
Yes i notice that yesterday hibs rez sick well atleast 9/10 was

Can you plz wait a little before you come out again? plz

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Its worse when you manage to solo kill someone while Rs and you get a message saying " you earn less RP as you have died recently "
i mean wtf :<

pip

Banned
LOL 2 people jump me on warlock rez sick once, I killed 1 and sat down for other1 would of loved to of heard there chat on mic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom